Wishful Thinking

  • KathrynDarkStar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2003
      I'm not sure this has anything to do with Yuri, but...
      My Dad travels around the world with his job, but he's never been to Asia...but he called from Louisiana yesterday and told me that he may have to go on a job in Japan! And, not only that, but he said that if I keep up with my Japanese language studies, he'll take me with him!!!! ^_^!!!!! A whole month, at least, in Japan! omg!!!! -=has a heart attack=-
      Can you imagine all of the hent--- I mean! um.....Anime I can buy?! ^___________^;
      -=dances around=-

      ~Kitty-Kat
    • kun
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2003
        > I'm not sure this has anything to do with Yuri, but...
        > My Dad travels around the world with his job, but he's never been to
        > Asia...but he called from Louisiana yesterday and told me that he may have to go on a
        > job in Japan! And, not only that, but he said that if I keep up with my
        > Japanese language studies, he'll take me with him!!!! ^_^!!!!! A whole month, at
        > least, in Japan! omg!!!! -=has a heart attack=-
        > Can you imagine all of the hent--- I mean! um.....Anime I can buy?!
        > ^___________^;
        > -=dances around=-
        >
        > ~Kitty-Kat

        Nicey nice =^.^= Make sure to take lots of pictures and bring all of us
        some doujinshi ;p

        Kun
        ----'-,-{@
      • Eltink, Royi
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
          > My Dad travels around the world with his job, but he's never been
          > to Asia...but he called from Louisiana yesterday and told me that
          > he may have to go on a job in Japan! And, not only that, but he
          > said that if I keep up with my Japanese language studies, he'll
          > take me with him!!!! ^_^!!!!! A whole month, at least, in Japan!
          > omg!!!! -=has a heart attack=-

          OMG, You lucky!!!! Last time my dad ever took me to his work was when he handed me a trowel and said "now you will never complain about lack-of-cash or cant-get-no-job".

          > Can you imagine all of the hent--- I mean! um.....Anime I can buy?!

          Probably someone has said this already, but I keep hammering on it:
          - MAKE GOOD PHOTOS!
          - BUY LOTSA DOUJINSHI!
          - HAVE FUN!

          Ro'