*does a little ohyeah dance*

  • kun
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 28, 2003
      Good morning! =^.^=

      I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving :)

      And I want to say hi to all the new people on the list since I haven't been
      connected in awhile. Sickness and internet trouble ;(

      But I feel a lot better now =^.^=

      Kun
      ----'-,-{@
    • the_judy_justice
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 28, 2003
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kun" <kun@l...> wrote:
        > Good morning! =^.^=
        >
        > I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving :)
        >
        > And I want to say hi to all the new people on the list since I
        haven't been
        > connected in awhile. Sickness and internet trouble ;(
        >
        > But I feel a lot better now =^.^=
        >
        > Kun
        > ----'-,-{@

        Hey kun...

        Happy thanskgiving!

        I'm thankful for all the new little dances you performed for us this
        year.
        Long life to you and your little dances. ^__-

        -Judy
      • eguor3
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 28, 2003
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kun" <kun@l...> wrote:
          > Good morning! =^.^=
          >
          > I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving :)
          >
          > And I want to say hi to all the new people on the list since I
          haven't been
          > connected in awhile. Sickness and internet trouble ;(
          >
          > But I feel a lot better now =^.^=
          >
          > Kun
          > ----'-,-{@

          Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.
          ^_^ _[]_ ----'-,-{@ <-- me, a top hat and a rose. :)

          Sighted turkey, destroyed same. ·_-

          With regards,
          Ted
        • kun
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 28, 2003
            > Hey kun...
            >
            > Happy thanskgiving!
            >
            > I'm thankful for all the new little dances you performed for us this
            > year.
            > Long life to you and your little dances. ^__-

            Psh...now that's just silly ;p

            However, since we're on the subject...I'm thankful for all the laughs I get
            from this list =^.^= Maybe not everyday, but certainly a goodly percentage!
            ;)

            Kun
          • kun
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 28, 2003
              > Sighted turkey, destroyed same. ·_-

              Yeah, I put back a little turkey myself...however I think the star of the
              show was the mashed cauliflower ;p Little bit o' garlic and butter...

              =^.^=

              Kun