ROD run length

  • kate0211@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24 11:59 PM
      Looking at the official page some more.  It's definately a 26 episode run.  Appearantly, the PPV broadcasts will have run twice through as individual airings and once through in 2-episode pairs by the end of the month...or that's the best I can make out through Babel Fish, since IE doesn't want to render the text properly (and I should have the latest Japanese language pack installed, but I could be wrong).  And the "26:58" that I alluded to earlier...the roll-over text says that the show airs "every Wednesday from 26:58 on Fuji Telecasting Co." if that helps any.

      Katya