hana to yume in 'Files'

  • karen_saku
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2003
      I was looking around since I'm new and found the Hana to Yume book
      cover in the Files section. Erica, the story can be found on
      p.241.^_^ Unfortunately, that's a girl(Yugi Hotori) and a guy(Kagari
      Keishi). But you can find some yuri-type scenes where the friend
      (Sanaka) and the school nurse/doctor make advances towards or have
      thoughts about Hotori.^_-

      ES
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2003
        >From: "karen_saku" <enatsuki@...>

        >I was looking around since I'm new and found the Hana to Yume book
        >cover in the Files section. Erica, the story can be found on
        >p.241.^_^ Unfortunately, that's a girl(Yugi Hotori) and a guy(Kagari
        >Keishi).

        Yeah, I figured that out later. :-) The art still looks like two girls,
        though, doesn't it?

        But you can find some yuri-type scenes where the friend
        >(Sanaka) and the school nurse/doctor make advances towards or have
        >thoughts about Hotori.^_-

        *g* I remember that.

        Hana to Yume used to be so much edgier...now it's goopy romance like every
        other book. I think I'll stick with Feel Young for now.

        Is there a gadget-lover on your gift list? MSN Shopping has lined up some
        good bets! http://shopping.msn.com
      • karen_saku
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 21, 2003
          lol I'm used to who they are so I couldn't give a clean slate
          opinion of if they look like two girls or not.

          I feel the same way with Hana to Yume. I looked forward to each next
          issue a few years ago but since the stories I liked ended...I'm
          trying to find something else to read. In the meantime, I'll have to
          go to Kikiwai sometime and order Yuri Shimai, something that I'm
          really curious about checking out.^_^

          ES