Re: Satan Was A Lesbian.

  • shenotski
    Message 1 of 28 , Nov 4, 2003
      I always considered satan to be genderless.. but thats me.
      > > me fall into a fit of involuntary laughter... HAS to
      > > be worth sharing. ^_^
    • stirling_9
      Message 2 of 28 , Nov 4, 2003
        > http://www.retrocrush.com/archive2003/bookcovers/index.html

        I've got dibs on Matador of Shame!!!!
      • kun
        Message 3 of 28 , Nov 4, 2003
          > I'm sorry, but ANY webpage I stumble upon that makes
          > me go "PbpbpbpbWAH!" within seconds of viewing,
          > spitting all over my monitor, then proceeds to make
          > me fall into a fit of involuntary laughter... HAS to
          > be worth sharing. ^_^
          >
          > http://www.retrocrush.com/archive2003/bookcovers/index.html
          >
          > Forgive me for my blatent linkage.

          I, for one, forgive you ;p Not a good thing to open at work though...my
          straight, Christian, grandmother of 10, coworker was behind me...I think
          they had to call an ambulance o.0~

          Kun
          ----'-,-{@
          Message 4 of 28 , Nov 4, 2003
            >From: "J Butler" <puni@...>

            >I'm sorry, but ANY webpage I stumble upon that makes
            >me go "PbpbpbpbWAH!" within seconds of viewing,
            >spitting all over my monitor, then proceeds to make
            >me fall into a fit of involuntary laughter... HAS to
            >be worth sharing. ^_^
            >
            >http://www.retrocrush.com/archive2003/bookcovers/index.html

            I rather like "Matador of Shame," myself. :-)

            Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $26.95.
            Message 5 of 28 , Nov 4, 2003
              >From: "stirling_9" <sebastian122@...>

              > > http://www.retrocrush.com/archive2003/bookcovers/index.html
              >
              >I've got dibs on Matador of Shame!!!!

              I love you - will you marry me?!!

              LOL

              Crave some Miles Davis or Grateful Dead? Your old favorites are always
              playing on MSN Radio Plus. Trial month free!
            • kage9of9235
              Message 6 of 28 , Nov 4, 2003
                Maybe it's just me going to too many fandom conventions, but I
                actually thought the Ugliest Superhero Costumes bit linked at the
                bottom was funnier. Although, I have to admit, the cover for Prisoner
                of Evil, I thought, was hilarious. Ahhhh, for the good old days of
                Chicks Behind Bars genre B-flicks.

                kage-kun
                "ookami wa ookami"

                --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "J Butler" <puni@o...> wrote:
                > I'm sorry, but ANY webpage I stumble upon that makes
                > me go "PbpbpbpbWAH!" within seconds of viewing,
                > spitting all over my monitor, then proceeds to make
                > me fall into a fit of involuntary laughter... HAS to
                > be worth sharing. ^_^
                >
                > http://www.retrocrush.com/archive2003/bookcovers/index.html
                >
                > Forgive me for my blatent linkage.
                >
                > Kisses XXOOXX
                > Jen
              • stirling_9
                Message 7 of 28 , Nov 4, 2003
                  --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@h...> wrote:

                  > >From: "stirling_9" <sebastian122@h...>
                  >
                  > > > http://www.retrocrush.com/archive2003/bookcovers/index.html
                  > >
                  > >I've got dibs on Matador of Shame!!!!
                  >
                  > I love you - will you marry me?!!

                  ^___^ Happily!! Is now a good time?
                • stirling_9
                  Message 8 of 28 , Nov 4, 2003
                    --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kage9of9235" <nineofnine@h...> wrote:
                    > Maybe it's just me going to too many fandom conventions, but I
                    > actually thought the Ugliest Superhero Costumes bit linked at the
                    > bottom was funnier. Although, I have to admit, the cover for Prisoner
                    > of Evil, I thought, was hilarious. Ahhhh, for the good old days of
                    > Chicks Behind Bars genre B-flicks.
                    >
                    > kage-kun
                    > "ookami wa ookami"

                    http://www.retrocrush.com/archive2003/bookcovers/index.html

                    And I wanna know who leaked out the Gay Ritual! You know, when I
                    signed on I was told to hide that pose from the general public... and
                    there it was! Right out in the open!! I had to cover my eyes with my
                    Masonic apron I was so shocked! I'm tellin' you, it's just not right.
                    Before you know it non-lesbians are gonna join this list! Where will
                    it end?!!!

                    >__> grrrrr
                  • Clarissa C. S. Ryan
                    Message 9 of 28 , Nov 4, 2003
                      On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, stirling_9 wrote:

                      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@h...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > >From: "stirling_9" <sebastian122@h...>

                      > > >I've got dibs on Matador of Shame!!!!
                      > >
                      > > I love you - will you marry me?!!
                      >

                      > ^___^ Happily!! Is now a good time?

                      Well, I've got ULC ordination, so I'm always happy to perform. Errr,
                      perform weddings, that is.

                      ;D

                      --
                      Clarissa Cates-Smith Ryan
                      claris@...
                      Message 10 of 28 , Nov 4, 2003
                        >From: "stirling_9" <sebastian122@...>

                        > > >I've got dibs on Matador of Shame!!!!
                        > >
                        > > I love you - will you marry me?!!
                        >

                        > ^___^ Happily!! Is now a good time?

                        I'm free. :-)

                        MSN Shopping upgraded for the holidays! Snappier product search...
                        http://shopping.msn.com
                        Message 11 of 28 , Nov 4, 2003
                          From: "Clarissa C. S. Ryan" <claris@...>

                          >Well, I've got ULC ordination, so I'm always happy to perform. Errr,
                          >perform weddings, that is.

                          Thanks - I do, too, so, I guess in theory, I could marry us. But this is a
                          joke between us, because there is little in this world that would induce us
                          to get married, despite our decades of living together in at least two sins
                          I can think of. :-)

                          Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account is over
                          limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es
                        • kun
                          Message 12 of 28 , Nov 4, 2003

                            >> > I love you - will you marry me?!!
                            >>

                            >> ^___^ Happily!! Is now a good time?
                            >

                            > I'm free. :-)

                            Well, isn't that just sweet?

                            Kun
                            ---'-,-{@

                            *does a little wifeypoo dance*
                          • shenotski
                            Message 13 of 28 , Nov 4, 2003
                              Wait if an I marries an Us then that means...... *Dun Dun DUN*
                              There's more then one. Mabye even 2 or 3, my god there might be
                              dozens of them uses.
                              Message 14 of 28 , Nov 4, 2003
                                > > ^___^ Happily!! Is now a good time?
                                >

                                > I'm free. :-)

                                NOT ANY MORE!!!! ^___^
                              • stirling_9
                                Message 15 of 28 , Nov 4, 2003
                                  despite our decades of living together in at least two sins
                                  > I can think of. :-)

                                  Gluttony and Sloth?

                                  <shrug> It was a shot in the dark...
                                • stirling_9
                                  Message 16 of 28 , Nov 4, 2003
                                    > Well, isn't that just sweet?
                                    >
                                    > Kun
                                    > ---'-,-{@
                                    >
                                    > *does a little wifeypoo dance*

                                    Jealous? I know you are, come on admit it, you are aren't you. I can
                                    tell from here, your jealous. No need to answer, we all know. It shows
                                    in your dancing so don't try and hide it. Jealous waves are roiling
                                    from Baltimore across the nation and Kun is to blame!

                                    Is that one of the sins? Dancing?
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Nov 4, 2003
                                      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "stirling_9" <sebastian122@h...>
                                      wrote:
                                      > despite our decades of living together in at least two sins
                                      > > I can think of. :-)
                                      >
                                      > Gluttony and Sloth?
                                      >
                                      > <shrug> It was a shot in the dark...

                                      My two faves. :-)

                                    • stirling_9
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Nov 4, 2003
                                        > > Gluttony and Sloth?
                                        > >
                                        > > <shrug> It was a shot in the dark...
                                        >
                                        > My two faves. :-)

                                        ^__^ I was right?!! I'm so happy!! Hey, you know what... we should get
                                        married!

                                        Speaking of which <sigh> Sally informs me the happy day is sometime in
                                        July. Couldn't stay divorced for a year, oh no! There're laws against
                                        that in NJ! -___-
                                      • kun
                                        Message 19 of 28 , Nov 4, 2003
                                          > despite our decades of living together in at least two sins
                                          >> I can think of. :-)

                                          What? You covet your neighbor's ass? Oh wait...commandment, not sin ;p

                                          Kun
                                          ----'-,-{@
                                        • kun
                                          Message 20 of 28 , Nov 4, 2003
                                            >> Well, isn't that just sweet?
                                            >>
                                            >> *does a little wifeypoo dance*
                                            >
                                            > Jealous? I know you are, come on admit it, you are aren't you. I can
                                            > tell from here, your jealous. No need to answer, we all know. It shows
                                            > in your dancing so don't try and hide it. Jealous waves are roiling
                                            > from Baltimore across the nation and Kun is to blame!

                                            Heh, this from the woman who keeps begging me not to take a wife ;p

                                            > Is that one of the sins? Dancing?

                                            Now Pattie...you know I'm a being of sweetness and light =^.^=

                                            Kun
                                            ----'-,-{@
                                          • stirling_9
                                            Message 21 of 28 , Nov 4, 2003
                                              > Heh, this from the woman who keeps begging me not to take a wife ;p
                                              >

                                              > > Is that one of the sins? Dancing?
                                              > >

                                              > Now Pattie...you know I'm a being of sweetness and light =^.^=

                                              Oh... so many evil replies passed through my brain and I withheld them
                                              all!

                                              I think I deserve cookies...
                                            • kun
                                              Message 22 of 28 , Nov 4, 2003
                                                >> > Is that one of the sins? Dancing?
                                                >> >

                                                >> Now Pattie...you know I'm a being of sweetness and light =^.^=
                                                >

                                                > Oh... so many evil replies passed through my brain and I withheld them
                                                > all!
                                                >
                                                > I think I deserve cookies...

                                                I think we have an epidemic of people holding back on the scathing
                                                remarks.... Perhaps we should look on the other mailing lists, see if anyone
                                                else has noticed this trend ;)

                                                Kun
                                                ----'-,-{@

                                                *does a little cookie dance*
                                              • cricharddavies
                                                Message 23 of 28 , Nov 5, 2003
                                                  --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kun" <kun@l...> wrote:

                                                  > Now Pattie...you know I'm a being of sweetness and light =^.^=

                                                  DOT. DOT. DOT.

                                                  Chris Davies.
                                                • jason
                                                  Message 24 of 28 , Nov 5, 2003
                                                    --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "cricharddavies"
                                                    <cricharddavies@y...> wrote:
                                                    > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kun" <kun@l...> wrote:
                                                    > >
                                                    > > Now Pattie...you know I'm a being of sweetness and light =^.^=
                                                    >
                                                    > DOT. DOT. DOT.
                                                    >
                                                    > Chris Davies.

                                                    i"ll secend that i think?
                                                  • kun
                                                    Message 25 of 28 , Nov 5, 2003
                                                      >> Now Pattie...you know I'm a being of sweetness and light =^.^=
                                                      >
                                                      > DOT. DOT. DOT.

                                                      =^.^=

                                                      Kun

                                                      *does a little sweet dance*
                                                    • Kathryn Williams
                                                      Message 26 of 28 , Nov 5, 2003
                                                        *drops in for a moment to see what all the chaos is about*

                                                        Ummm... ahhh.... I could say something but I think my new way of thinking is
                                                        way to deep in teh gutter right now.

                                                        *licks lips* cookies.... *bangs her head off the table* stop it mind.

                                                        *runs away*

                                                        Kat