Air Master 18 subtitled is available on BT

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      You can find it here: http://www.super-anime.net/tracker/

      I watched about a second to make sure it worked...the subtitiles look
      coherent.

      A warning about AM from this point on...the TV writer's seemed to have
      gotten very squeamish about the yuri relationship - Mina is still obsessed,
      but Maki is written to be increasingly uninterested.

      In the manga, when a naked Maki finds herself in bed with a naked Mina, she
      spends a second being freaked, then smiles and falls back asleep. In the
      anime, she rolls away from Mina. It's a bit of a bummer, IMHO.

      Also - Episode 23 is the most violent and bloody fight I think I've ever
      seen in an anime that was showing hand-to-hand combat. I liked it alot. :-)
      I was watching it on the plane on the way over...I think I freaked out the
      old lady sitting next to me.

      Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access.
      Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service
      providers in your area). https://broadband.msn.com