Re: Little Dances Update =^.^=

  • kun
    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 1, 2003
      > ... for your information, I *do* own an Erica handpuppet. Unlike
      > the one depicted in this ... image, mine has a sword belted at its
      > "waist", and does not talk unless I expressly wish it to do so.
      >
      > Furthermore, I am not cleanshaven, and I do not heart New York.
      > I've never been to New York, and given the bad reaction I've
      > generally had when in large cities like Vancouver or Toronto, I
      > have no wish to go to an incredibly large one like New York.

      Well, I didn't have much to go on... if you'd like to send a reference I'll
      make sure any others I do are more life-like =^.^=

      And...I'm sure New York would heart to have you, regardless of your feelings
      on the subject.

      Kun
    • kun
      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 5, 2003
        All right! Don't forget to send Erica a copy ;p

        *does a little wiggle dance*

        Kun