Re: Little Dances Update =^.^=

  • cricharddavies
    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 1, 2003
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Ka Smith"
      <firesenshimars@y...> wrote:

      > LMAO...and a little puppet to go with! As if!

      ... for your information, I *do* own an Erica handpuppet. Unlike
      the one depicted in this ... image, mine has a sword belted at its
      "waist", and does not talk unless I expressly wish it to do so.

      Furthermore, I am not cleanshaven, and I do not heart New York.
      I've never been to New York, and given the bad reaction I've
      generally had when in large cities like Vancouver or Toronto, I
      have no wish to go to an incredibly large one like New York.

      Finally, I am generally much more courteous in person than I
      choose to be online. I would perhaps be put out by a babbling
      fanboy glomping me, but I would probably just listen and smile
      politely for up to twenty minutes. Therafter, I would likely pull out
      my axe and begin rubbing it against my cheek, murmuring
      cooingly of the blood it was soon to drink. Most people generally
      get the message. Those who don't generally aren't seen or
      heard from again.

      Chris Davies.
    • kun
      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 5, 2003
        All right! Don't forget to send Erica a copy ;p

        *does a little wiggle dance*

        Kun