OT - Taha dah!

  • Menagi_chan
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2003
      I now have in my possession....

      the toy to end all toys.

      *cuddles her Uranus transformation pen* You'll have to pry it from my cold,
      dead hands if you want to see it. Muahahahahaahahah

      *glees*
    • kun
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2003
        > I now have in my possession....
        >
        > the toy to end all toys.
        >
        > *cuddles her Uranus transformation pen* You'll have to pry it from my cold,
        > dead hands if you want to see it. Muahahahahaahahah

        Or...if you were feeling generous you could post a picture ;)

        Kun
        ----'-,-{@
      • Menagi_chan
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2003
          > > *cuddles her Uranus transformation pen* You'll have to pry it from my
          cold,
          > > dead hands if you want to see it. Muahahahahaahahah
          > >

          > Or...if you were feeling generous you could post a picture ;)

          That better? ^_^v
        • Menagi_chan
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 2, 2003
            > > *cuddles her Uranus transformation pen* You'll have to pry it from my
            cold,
            > > dead hands if you want to see it. Muahahahahaahahah
            > >

            > Or...if you were feeling generous you could post a picture ;)
            >
            > Kun
            > ----'-,-{@

            OK, that didn't work - let's try this again....
          • cricharddavies
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 2, 2003
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Menagi_chan" <menagi_chan@s...>
              wrote:

              > OK, that didn't work - let's try this again....

              Try uploading it to the files section.

              Chris Davies.
            • kun
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 4, 2003
                >> > *cuddles her Uranus transformation pen* You'll have to pry it from my
                > cold,
                >> > dead hands if you want to see it. Muahahahahaahahah
                >> >

                >> Or...if you were feeling generous you could post a picture ;)
                >
                > That better? ^_^v

                Yep! It's very cute ;p I can picture you playing with it =^.^=

                Kun
                ---'-,-{@