Little Dances Update =^.^=

  • kun
    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 1, 2003
      Hello there!

      I wanted to let you all know that I added a new gallery to my
      website...aside from the non-existant art gallery that I plan to do sometime
      in the future ;p

      It's a Chibi Gallery! =^.^=

      As of now there's only one chibi, however please enjoy it :) I'll do more
      chibi's as the drive hits me.

      http://www.littledances.com/gallery/chibi.htm

      *does a little chibi dance*

      Kun
    • kun
      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 5, 2003
        All right! Don't forget to send Erica a copy ;p

        *does a little wiggle dance*

        Kun