I'm stepping in Re: [Yuricon] Re: Good Ol' Webcomics

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2003
      >From: "cricharddavies" <cricharddavies@...>

      >--- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kun" <kun@l...> wrote:
      > > Wow Chris...I think you missed your calling. You could've been a
      >fanfic
      > > writer......oh wait.
      >
      >... thanks, Kun. A little more effort, and you could actually become
      >a wit! You're only about halfway there so far ...

      Okay kids -bout's over. One point to Kun, the bout goes to Chris on a touch.

      Now move on or take it off list. Thanks.

      Looking for manga where the girls *gets* the girl? ALC Publishing has what
      you want!
      http://www.yuricon.org/goodies.htm

      Want to check if your PC is virus-infected? Get a FREE computer virus scan
      online from McAfee.