Even more Rose of Versailles manga yuri

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2003
      The scene below is meant entirely as yuri eye-candy, for which I thank
      Riyoko Ikeda with all my heart. It's fairly apparent that Oscar is
      unremittingly straight, Rosalie notwithstanding.:

      Oscar has found out that her father has arranged a marraige with
      Gerodere, a nobleman. To his credit, Gerodere is a decent guy, but
      Oscar has already realized that she's in love with Andre.

      As a kind of allergic reaction, Oscar hares off to the next ball at
      Versailles, dressed to the nines (I may have to scan this scene in,
      just so you can all see the bell-bottoms Oscar is wearing...the very
      height of fashion in 18th century France, I'm sure.)

      For once, she doesn't keep herself aloof, but heads right over to the
      fawning, drooling women, and asks one to dance..then proceeds to chat
      her up in a endearingly smarmy manner.

      "What's your name?"

      "Flora."

      "Ah! The Goddess of Flowers....may I take some nectar from the flower?
      <kiss>

      Oscar gets about two or three kisses from various women, until one of
      the men complains, when she seduces the woman right out of his arms.

      Oscar leaves the dance and has a crisis of conscience, of course...

      But the scene was really worth it. :-)