Re: [Yuricon] Conventions

  • Ashke
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 26, 2001
      >Heya, Raven! Carmen ^_^ here. I will be attending
      >Ohayocon 2002. I was at this year's Ohayocon, and it
      >was well worth the flight from Baltimore, although I
      >live in Wilmington, DE. I'm looking foward to
      >Ohayocon, this will be my 19th anime con that I will
      >be attending since 95'! And Katsucon 2002 will be my
      >20th! And I will be taking photos for my COSPIX site.
      >Are you going to be dressing up as your fave anime
      >character? - Carmen ^_^

      Whee! I'll be at Katsucon, too, though it doesn't mark anything close to
      being my 20th convention! It'll be the... 7th. Anybody else going? I know
      there was an ALC gathering at Otakon. It'd be cool to have one at any (and
      every ;) con.

      --Ashke, still figuring out costumes, but definitely planning to have her
      music video ready. (Sorry, it's not quite shoujo-ai, so I can't submit it
      to Yuri Studios!)
    • Raven Stormbringer
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 26, 2001
        > >Are you going to be dressing up as your fave anime
        > >character? - Carmen ^_^

        well.. a group of us are supposed to be doing Magic Users
        Club... but I'm starting to think it's not going to be as
        fun as I'd hoped. The guy who volunteered as Aburasubo
        might be moving back to California, and I've been having
        trouble coming up with "the perfect skit". I have a few
        ideas, but not sure exactly how to pull them off
        on-stage... guess I should have joined drama club in high
        school (I was a band geek and a mom instead)

        Raven

        =====
        人生は山あり谷あり
        Jinsei ha yama ari, tani ari.
        In life, there are mountains, there are valleys.

        http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1
      • Charlene
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 27, 2001
          Heh...I'll prolly be hitting up Katsucon myself, depending on friends
          who have cars who will be driving there...

          --charlene

        • Trixterpriest@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 27, 2001
            > --Ashke, still figuring out costumes, but definitely planning to have her
            > music video ready. (Sorry, it's not quite shoujo-ai, so I can't submit it
            > to Yuri Studios!)

            You can always start making plans for the next video ;p

            Kun
            ----'-,-{@
            *does a little ashke dance*
          • Kathryn Williams
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 27, 2001
              I'll be at Anime North and CNanime as usually. Ani-magic has asked me to
              return and it has been suggested that I goto Yoaicon as well as a few
              others... right now I'm not to sure how many cons I'll be dragged to this
              year but it looks like alot more then I originally planned on... This looks
              like a fun year.

              Hope to see some of you there.

              ja

              Kat
            • Mujio Ikari
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 2, 2006
                HULLO!

                I thought some people might be interested to know about the Supanova Convention!
                Sorry to say that there won’t be any shoujoai/yuri panels at Supanova cause they want to keep it “Family G” rated, for everyone.
                If anyone is going to it can you please email me J we could meet up cause I’m going and that would be cool.

                It’s on this month April 21st – 23rd http://www.supanova.com.au/
                Jamie-Lain  xxx

                On Yahoo!7
                Messenger: Make free PC-to-PC calls to your friends overseas.