Re: [Yuricon] Re: Ikkitousen 13 - SPOILERS yeah you guessed it...

  • Seravy~
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2003
      since this is a fan service oriented anime I wasn't
      expecting a decent ending at all and from the point
      that *SPOILERS*
      *
      *
      *

      Ryofu died, I only watched the ending for the sake of
      it. but all those plot holes are really bothering me.

      If Toutaku is so afriad of Ryofu and Ouin, why did he
      let them go out in the first place, or why didn't he
      tell Ryofu that Saji is Ouin or better, why didn't he
      just kill them off from the start? (it's not like he
      needs a reason to. People at Rakuyou didn't even care
      that Ouin is not there)

      and If Toutaku treated Ryofu a little better, she
      wouldn't have a reason to betray him. just thought
      that Toutaku could have attempted his escape from
      destiny a little wiser. but then again, the point of
      this anime isn't really plot...

      opps. I ranted.