Re: Good Ol' Webcomics

    Message 1 of 27 , Oct 29, 2003
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kun" <kun@l...> wrote:

      > You're just a big bundle of no today aren't you? ;p

      I got a whole bag of preemptive "no"s right here...

    • kun
      Message 2 of 27 , Oct 29, 2003
        >> You're just a big bundle of no today aren't you? ;p
        >
        > I got a whole bag of preemptive "no"s right here...

        Heh, well it's good to know you're prepared =^.^=

        Kun
        ----'-,-{@
        Message 3 of 27 , Oct 29, 2003
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kun" <kun@l...> wrote:

          > >> You're just a big bundle of no today aren't you? ;p
          > >
          > > I got a whole bag of preemptive "no"s right here...
          > >

          > Heh, well it's good to know you're prepared =^.^=

          Always, for you. :-)

          Want a manga where the girl gets the girl? Try Rica 'tte Kanji!? from
          ALC Publications!http://www.yuricon.org/goodies.htm
        • kun
          Message 4 of 27 , Oct 29, 2003

            >> > I got a whole bag of preemptive "no"s right here...
            >> >

            >> Heh, well it's good to know you're prepared =^.^=
            >
            > Always, for you. :-)

            You really know how to make a girl feel special...

            *does a little nopleaseno dance*
            ;p

            Kun
            ----'-,-{@
          • jason
            Message 5 of 27 , Oct 29, 2003
              hehehhehee
              a sex scene with yuri-chan from the stories...hell yea!
              im tossing my two cents in with some heavy weight backup from kei and
              yuri from the dirtypair.....oh crap! i just called them the dirty
              pair....(ducks as the message baord is hosed with waepons fire from
              the lovely angels....)

              > >> Heh, well it's good to know you're prepared =^.^=
              > >
              > > Always, for you. :-)
              > >

              > You really know how to make a girl feel special...
              >
              > *does a little nopleaseno dance*
              > ;p
              >
              > Kun
              > ----'-,-{@
            • cricharddavies
              Message 6 of 27 , Oct 29, 2003
                --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "jason" <sacranoidclub@y...> wrote:
                > hehehhehee
                > a sex scene with yuri-chan from the stories...hell yea!
                > im tossing my two cents in with some heavy weight backup from kei
                and
                > yuri from the dirtypair.....oh crap! i just called them the dirty
                > pair....

                Technically, kid, you're allowed to refer to the title of the series
                as "The Dirty Pair" without calling the Lovely Angels that.

                Of course, if you're actually in their presence when you do, it's
                easy for them to shoot first and figure it out later. Or not at all.

                But anyway, if you want a Kei and Yuri lemon, well ...

                Kei and Yuri Get It On
                By C. Richard Davies

                Yuri: Gee, Kei, I've got a sudden urge to completely violate
                everything that's known about my character and have rampant sex with
                you.

                Kei: Eh, what the hell. I've got nothing better to do.

                (Rampant sex ensues.)

                Kei: Oh, Yuri I love you!

                Yuri: Okay. I'm just using you for sex, but go ahead and love me if
                you want.

                The End.

                (Even threw in an unexpected plot twist at the end there. Wasn't that
                fun?)

                Chris Davies.
              • Jamie Wells
                Message 7 of 27 , Oct 29, 2003
                  LOL

                  ~~Sekshun8phoenix
                  ~~aka Jamie
                  (been lurking for a couple of weeks, I'm technically new, but not...)

                  kun <kun@...> wrote:
                  >> You're just a big bundle of no today aren't you? ;p
                  >
                  > I got a whole bag of preemptive "no"s right here...

                  Heh, well it's good to know you're prepared =^.^=

                  Kun
                  ----'-,-{@

                  Do you Yahoo!?

                  Message 8 of 27 , Oct 29, 2003
                    --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "cricharddavies" <cricharddavies@y...>
                    wrote:
                    > Kei and Yuri Get It On
                    > By C. Richard Davies

                    > (Even threw in an unexpected plot twist at the end there. Wasn't
                    that
                    > fun?)

                    <sniff> That was so beautiful...

                  • dreiser
                    Message 9 of 27 , Oct 29, 2003

                      > (Even threw in an unexpected plot twist at the end there. Wasn't that
                      > fun?)

                      Heh. It was extremely fun, Chris. The sad thing is I think
                      most everything I read and write has that same level of total
                      denial about the characters real romantic inclinations.

                      Ah. Such is life. Goddamn it's boring at my job tonight. I
                      guess it's my fault though. Who comes into a custom motorcycle
                      shop on on Wednesday?

                      Nic
                    • kun
                      Message 10 of 27 , Oct 30, 2003
                        > Kei and Yuri Get It On
                        > By C. Richard Davies
                        >
                        > Yuri: Gee, Kei, I've got a sudden urge to completely violate
                        > everything that's known about my character and have rampant sex with
                        > you.
                        >
                        > Kei: Eh, what the hell. I've got nothing better to do.
                        >
                        > (Rampant sex ensues.)
                        >
                        > Kei: Oh, Yuri I love you!
                        >
                        > Yuri: Okay. I'm just using you for sex, but go ahead and love me if
                        > you want.
                        >
                        > The End.
                        >
                        > (Even threw in an unexpected plot twist at the end there. Wasn't that
                        > fun?)

                        Wow Chris...I think you missed your calling. You could've been a fanfic
                        writer......oh wait.

                        I especially liked the rampant sex scene ;p

                        Kun
                        ----'-,-{@
                        Message 11 of 27 , Oct 30, 2003
                          From: "dreiser" <dreiser3@...>

                          >Heh. It was extremely fun, Chris. The sad thing is I think
                          >most everything I read and write has that same level of total
                          >denial about the characters real romantic inclinations.

                          Yes, but making it plausible is half the fun. When it's not plausible, it's
                          just boring and scrunchy-making.

                          >Ah. Such is life. Goddamn it's boring at my job tonight. I
                          >guess it's my fault though. Who comes into a custom motorcycle
                          >shop on on Wednesday?

                          I'm sure if more people knew *you* were there, they'd come in droves. ;-)

                          Looking for manga where the girl gets the girl? ALC Publishing has what
                          you're looking for!
                          http://www.yuricon.org/goodies.htm

                          Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
                          patented spam control and more. Get two months FREE!
                          http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa
                        • eguor3
                          Message 12 of 27 , Oct 30, 2003
                            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag" <e.l.f.@i...> wrote:
                            > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kun" <kun@l...> wrote:
                            >
                            > > Ericaaaa! I really really really want to read a gratutitous sex
                            > scene with
                            > > Yuriko and Mariko! Please?
                            >
                            > No. :-)

                            Soredewa, how about an Umino-seme/Mamoru-uke yaoi story?
                            That's the second scariest thing I could think of. ^_^

                            With regards,
                            Ted
                          • cricharddavies
                            Message 13 of 27 , Oct 30, 2003
                              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "dreiser" <dreiser3@y...> wrote:

                              > > (Even threw in an unexpected plot twist at the end there. Wasn't
                              that
                              > > fun?)
                              >
                              > Heh. It was extremely fun, Chris. The sad thing is I think
                              > most everything I read and write has that same level of total
                              > denial about the characters real romantic inclinations.

                              I can't comment on your reading habits, darlin', but I do think
                              you're in total denial about your writing. :)

                              Chris Davies.
                              (Is glad to have you back.)
                            • cricharddavies
                              Message 14 of 27 , Oct 30, 2003
                                --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kun" <kun@l...> wrote:
                                > Wow Chris...I think you missed your calling. You could've been a
                                fanfic
                                > writer......oh wait.

                                ... thanks, Kun. A little more effort, and you could actually become
                                a wit! You're only about halfway there so far ...

                                Chris Davies.
                              • kun
                                Message 15 of 27 , Oct 30, 2003
                                  > ... thanks, Kun. A little more effort, and you could actually become
                                  > a wit! You're only about halfway there so far ...

                                  Why, Mr. Davies, I don't aspire to be a wit.

                                  For the longest time, the only desire of my heart has been for...world
                                  peace. Peace between nations, between generations, between fanfic writers
                                  and fanfic artists, between the Gundam fan and the Hana Yori Dango fan...

                                  Kun
                                  ----'-,-{@
                                • jason
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Oct 31, 2003
                                    that was cool chris. thanks for the sudden fanfic....hehehhehehehe
                                    i was ducking when i said the dirtypair......then where nearby when i
                                    said that......(looks around wildy)
                                    as for peace......i say lots of peacies......

                                    hey chris, sdpeaking of fanfics, whats the deal with what happened to
                                    your website?
                                    much less are we going to see any stories with athen from sailor moon
                                    z and your daughter of the outers U+N from your fics? i know the
                                    crosstime adventers of those too was done. but i was wondering if we
                                    are going to see anything of those two girls with the plot twist that
                                    you and your cohort had in the story.
                                    by the way the story was just two cool of them chasing down a power
                                    mad lina inverse and stopping her....the chibi Naga was too cute with
                                    her missing her breats the most.....

                                    Message 17 of 27 , Oct 31, 2003
                                      >From: "jason" <sacranoidclub@...>

                                      >hey chris, sdpeaking of fanfics, whats the deal with what happened to
                                      >your website?

                                      Hi Jason -

                                      Perhaps it might be better, in the future, if you email Chris privately
                                      about this kind of thing...I only say that because his response will likely
                                      be blistering and not really on topic. :-)

                                      Chris - You can answer on-list on two conditions: 1) You manage to keep it
                                      on-topic and; 2) it's very, very funny. :-)

                                      Cheer a special someone with a fun Halloween eCard from American Greetings!
                                      Go to http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/index_msn.pd?source=msne134
                                    • cricharddavies
                                      Message 18 of 27 , Oct 31, 2003
                                        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "jason" <sacranoidclub@y...> wrote:

                                        > hey chris, sdpeaking of fanfics, whats the deal with what happened
                                        > your website?

                                        It's really quite simple.

                                        A group of militant lesbians (I'm on topic) who object violently to
                                        any portrayal of their gender in the media that doesn't concur with
                                        their ideology (still on topic) sent a letter to Fortune City
                                        accusing me of, among other things, copyright infringement, which
                                        caused Fortune City to yank my site. They then sent *me* a letter
                                        that consisted of a soundfile of that kid from "The Simpsons" doing
                                        his "ha-ha" sound. It was very humiliating.

                                        Most of the foregoing is a lie, though. (That's funny!)

                                        In any event, my site can currently be found at
                                        http://www.geocities.com/cricharddavies

                                        Thank you for your compliments about my story; unfortunately, there
                                        probably won't be any more stories about Sheila and Athena, for
                                        several reasons that I can't go into.

                                        Chris Davies.
                                        Message 19 of 27 , Oct 31, 2003
                                          >From: "cricharddavies" <cricharddavies@...>
                                          >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                                          >Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Good Ol' Webcomics...or something
                                          >Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 18:26:25 -0000
                                          >
                                          >--- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "jason" <sacranoidclub@y...> wrote:
                                          >

                                          > > hey chris, sdpeaking of fanfics, whats the deal with what happened
                                          > > your website?
                                          >
                                          >It's really quite simple.
                                          >
                                          >A group of militant lesbians (I'm on topic) <snip>

                                          >Most of the foregoing is a lie, though. (That's funny!)

                                          Nicely done, thank you. :-)

                                          Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account has exceeded
                                          its 2MB storage limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage!
                                          http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es