Re: A newcomer

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 28, 2003
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kun" <kun@l...> wrote:

      > Has anyone mentioned our manga compilation, Yuri Monogatari, to you
      yet?
      > We're still in our script phase so if you want to join us I'm sure
      that
      > Erica would let you with a minimum of begging and a good story =^.^=
      Nearly
      > all of our artists are working on it =^.^=

      Actually, no - at this point, we've closed recruitment for this year's
      project.

      Certainly, if someone is interested for *next* year, they can visit
      the Projects page at http://www.yuricon.org/projects and learn a
      little bit about ALC Publishing and Yuri Monogatari.

      > There are also some art contests on the Yuricon site you might be
      interested
      > in too ;)

      Those are definitely open to anyone. :-)