Yuri Monogatari and Rica 'tte Kanji!? in this month's Animerica

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2003
      Julie Davis, editor-in-chief of Animerica magazine, reviewed both ALC
      publications in the November issue of the magazine. It was all-around
      favorable - and she noted how they were historic and all, for which
      I'm grateful. :-) Special congratulations to Althea Keaton, whose
      "Scales" was commented on specifically...and rightfully so. Althea is
      a genuine talent who we think will go far.

      While we are sold out of Yuri Monogatari, we still have some Rica 'tte
      Kanji!? available at http://www.yuricon.org/goodies.htm
      Christmas is right around the corner!

      Also, I wrote some silliness for the same issue - look for my work in
      the "Villains" section of the mag. :-)