Re: [Yuricon] Sm live prob

  • Renee
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2003
      All of the anime fansubs on that page are encoded in the divx codec. http://www.divx.com
      If you are still having trouble, you may need to retry downloading it. Did you follow the bit torrent download instructions on the page? I just want to make sure it's your codec. Let me know if I can help.^_^

      Tim II <notjunior@...> wrote:
      I finally got the Live Saloir Moon Downloaded but the
      video isn't playing, Do I need a particular Codec what
      is it?

      =====
      Sincer,

      Tim II- Challenger