Uranus Pictures

  • Stirling Twilight
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 13, 2003
      Hi!
      Long story, short: My darling wife said this weekend she bought the
      program for the picture of Uranus out of costume... so I looked, laughed and
      scanned. For those who know her, you'll totally understand WHY she bought
      it.

      Aint' she CUTE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (the wife I mean... and sorry if I
      clogged your mailbox...)
      XD

      A place for fans of Ayumi Yui has been created! Please join us at:
      http://www.sainttail.com/ayumi.htm

      Visit The Saint Tail Fan-fic Homepage at:
      http://www.sainttail.com/

      Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.
    • kun
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 14, 2003
        > Aint' she CUTE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (the wife I mean... and sorry if I
        > clogged your mailbox...)

        Just as long as you're clogging it with steamarific pictures ;) I take it
        you guys survived the weekend then?

        Kun
        ----'-,-{@
      • stirling_9
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 15, 2003
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kun" <kun@l...> wrote:
          > > Aint' she CUTE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (the wife I mean... and
          sorry if I
          > > clogged your mailbox...)
          > >

          > Just as long as you're clogging it with steamarific pictures ;)

          Tell me about it!!

          I take it
          > you guys survived the weekend then?
          >
          > Kun
          > ----'-,-{@

          ^_________^ Yupper!! And we got to play with Menagi chan!! Jealous?

          P!
        • menagi_chan@starnighindustries.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 15, 2003
            > > Aint' she CUTE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (the wife I mean... and
            sorry if I
            > > clogged your mailbox...)
            > >

            > Just as long as you're clogging it with steamarific pictures ;)

            Tell me about it!!

            I take it
            > you guys survived the weekend then?
            >
            > Kun
            > ----'-,-{@

            ^_________^ Yupper!! And we got to play with Menagi chan!! Jealous?

            P!

            O.O Shhh! You weren't supposed to tell!!!

            http://mail2web.com/ .
          • stirling_9
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 15, 2003
              > I take it
              > > you guys survived the weekend then?
              > >
              > > Kun
              > > ----'-,-{@
              >
              > ^_________^ Yupper!! And we got to play with Menagi chan!! Jealous?
              >
              > P!
              >

              > O.O Shhh! You weren't supposed to tell!!!

              Oh, I didn't mean YOU! I ment the OTHER Menagi chan.

              Silly girl!
              :P
            • kun
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 16, 2003
                > I take it
                >> you guys survived the weekend then?
                >>

                > ^_________^ Yupper!! And we got to play with Menagi chan!! Jealous?

                I am =^.^= But I'm sure that if I were to go down Menagi-chan would play
                with me too ;p

                Kun
                ----'-,-{@
              • kun
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 16, 2003
                  >> O.O Shhh! You weren't supposed to tell!!!
                  >
                  > Oh, I didn't mean YOU! I ment the OTHER Menagi chan.
                  >
                  > Silly girl!
                  > :P

                  Waitaminute! There's more than one?! Why does no one tell me these small but
                  crucial pieces of information? ;p

                  Kun
                  ---'-,-{@
                • jason
                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 17, 2003
                    --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Stirling Twilight"

                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 17, 2003
                      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kun" <kun@l...> wrote:
                      > >> O.O Shhh! You weren't supposed to tell!!!
                      > >
                      > > Oh, I didn't mean YOU! I ment the OTHER Menagi chan.
                      > >
                      > > Silly girl!
                      > > :P
                      > >

                      > Waitaminute! There's more than one?! Why does no one tell me these
                      small but
                      > crucial pieces of information? ;p
                      >
                      > Kun
                      > ---'-,-{@

                      Just think Kun... 2! Menagi chans to play with...... !__!

                      I'm thinkin' that's a good thing.
                    • Menagi_chan
                      Message 10 of 11 , Oct 17, 2003

                        > > > Oh, I didn't mean YOU! I ment the OTHER Menagi chan.
                        > > >
                        > > > Silly girl!
                        > > > :P
                        > > >

                        > > Waitaminute! There's more than one?! Why does no one tell me these
                        > small but
                        > > crucial pieces of information? ;p
                        > >
                        > > Kun
                        > > ---'-,-{@
                        >
                        > Just think Kun... 2! Menagi chans to play with...... !__!
                        >
                        > I'm thinkin' that's a good thing.

                        And I'm thinkin' that one of me is bad enough. *LOL*
                      • kun
                        Message 11 of 11 , Oct 20, 2003
                          >> Waitaminute! There's more than one?! Why does no one tell me these
                          > small but
                          >> crucial pieces of information? ;p
                          >>

                          > Just think Kun... 2! Menagi chans to play with...... !__!
                          >
                          > I'm thinkin' that's a good thing.

                          Yeah, we could even relocate one of her permanently up here =^.^=

                          Kun