Re: OT: Because you asked for it. More Random Acts of Katness

  • kun
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2003
      > I'm loving that game. There is so much to it. Everytime I turn around there
      > is something new to try. Hav you tried tossing a monster into your home base
      > yet? Don't if you are not prepared for a major fight. If you win you keep
      > the monster but lossing....

      I know about it but I haven't tried it yet...I'm pretty sure my group isn't
      quite up to it ;p Although, I suppose I could go back to the very first
      level and try it now...

      I make it to chapter 11 and it is just silly.
      > Beauty Dancer is nuts and I love Flonne.. nin nin! Right now I'm searching
      > dow the art book (in which there about about 7 or so) and more.

      I'm certainly not that far, I think I just started six, or it could be
      five...The last time I played, I had Mid-Boss, of all people, join my party
      o.0~

      >> Hope Drew is feeling better by now!
      >
      > Not quite yet but he is getting there. He said "Thanks"

      =^.^=

      Kun
      ---'-,-{@