Re: [Yuricon] Ikkitousen 9

  • Chalcahuite
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2003
      On 10/1/03 9:52 PM, "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@...> wrote:

      > I think that I simply could not write anything this long that had this
      > little anything happen.
      >
      > And guess what? Next episode is the POOL episode, because the hot springs
      > episode left so many questions unanswered.

      Doh! And I had such high hopes for this episode, too. ;)

      -=-
      Serge
      Still feeling quite silly, lately.
    • distorted_souls
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
        *spoilers for 9*

        Just saw ep 9 as well... disappointed as well. I was kindda
        expecting some fighting between Ryomou and Ryofu. now I'm just
        hoping that Ryofu will make it through the series alive.

        *spoilers ep 10*
        *
        *
        *

        oh! the screencaps for ep 10 showed up. I'm looking forward to it as
        it seems that Chinkyuu gets some fighting going on. Kindda skimmed
        the blurb and with the limited jap that i know, it seems that
        Chinkyuu went to steal the Mark of the Emperor, got caught and beat
        up and Ryofu has to save her. Go Ryofu, save your loyal
        servant/honey!!

        Seravy