Ikkitousen 9

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2003
      I think that I simply could not write anything this long that had this
      little anything happen.

      And guess what? Next episode is the POOL episode, because the hot springs
      episode left so many questions unanswered.

      Get McAfee virus scanning and cleaning of incoming attachments. Get Hotmail
      Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es
    • Chalcahuite
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2003
        On 10/1/03 9:52 PM, "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@...> wrote:

        > I think that I simply could not write anything this long that had this
        > little anything happen.
        >
        > And guess what? Next episode is the POOL episode, because the hot springs
        > episode left so many questions unanswered.

        Doh! And I had such high hopes for this episode, too. ;)

        -=-
        Serge
        Still feeling quite silly, lately.
      • distorted_souls
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
          *spoilers for 9*

          Just saw ep 9 as well... disappointed as well. I was kindda
          expecting some fighting between Ryomou and Ryofu. now I'm just
          hoping that Ryofu will make it through the series alive.

          *spoilers ep 10*
          *
          *
          *

          oh! the screencaps for ep 10 showed up. I'm looking forward to it as
          it seems that Chinkyuu gets some fighting going on. Kindda skimmed
          the blurb and with the limited jap that i know, it seems that
          Chinkyuu went to steal the Mark of the Emperor, got caught and beat
          up and Ryofu has to save her. Go Ryofu, save your loyal
          servant/honey!!

          Seravy