re: we think she needs.....

  • liashke
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2003
      > Sorry to disappoint Jason, but I only dance to my own internal
      rhythm...when
      > no one else is watching ;p
      >
      > Kun
      > ----'-,-{@

      WRONG! So wrong. She does these little dances all the time. To her own
      internal rhythm, certainly, but... =)

      Lianne

      Message sent using UebiMiau 2.7
    • kun
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2003
        >> Sorry to disappoint Jason, but I only dance to my own internal
        > rhythm...when
        >> no one else is watching ;p
        >>

        > WRONG! So wrong. She does these little dances all the time. To her own
        > internal rhythm, certainly, but... =)

        Hey, you gotta stop peekin' ;p

        Kun
        ----'-,-{@
      • jason
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2003
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kun" <kun@l...> wrote:
          > >> Sorry to disappoint Jason, but I only dance to my own internal
          > > rhythm...when
          > >> no one else is watching ;p
          > >>

          > > WRONG! So wrong. She does these little dances all the time. To
          her own
          > > internal rhythm, certainly, but... =)
          > >

          > Hey, you gotta stop peekin' ;p

          WHY? IS SHE DANCING NAKED OR SOMETHING? OR SOMETHING ELSE THATS WEIRD?
          (tries to hide the cmara's and video gear somewhere out of site)