Re: OT: Because you asked for it. More Random Acts of Katness

  • kun
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2003
      > More Random Acts for you all. 5 more pages to be exact. Here is an odd tale
      > I created not long ago.
      >
      > http://www.katandnekomanga.ca/RA/randomacts.03.html%5d

      Kat, that was hilarious =^.^= I loved the side quest bit ;p Speaking of
      gaming, I got Disgaea for my birthday and have been playing it off and on,
      the chibi-goths are very cute but I'm still getting used to going back to 2D
      graphics... I just got the angel's pendant back =^.^=

      Hope Drew is feeling better by now!

      Kun
      ----'-,-{@
    • Kathryn Williams
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2003
        > Kat, that was hilarious =^.^= I loved the side quest bit ;p

        >^_^<

        Speaking of
        > gaming, I got Disgaea for my birthday and have been playing it off and on,
        > the chibi-goths are very cute but I'm still getting used to going back to
        2D
        > graphics... I just got the angel's pendant back =^.^=

        I'm loving that game. There is so much to it. Everytime I turn around there
        is something new to try. Hav you tried tossing a monster into your home base
        yet? Don't if you are not prepared for a major fight. If you win you keep
        the monster but lossing.... I make it to chapter 11 and it is just silly.
        Beauty Dancer is nuts and I love Flonne.. nin nin! Right now I'm searching
        dow the art book (in which there about about 7 or so) and more.

        > Hope Drew is feeling better by now!

        Not quite yet but he is getting there. He said "Thanks"

        jaa ne

        Kat
      • kun
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 2, 2003
          > I'm loving that game. There is so much to it. Everytime I turn around there
          > is something new to try. Hav you tried tossing a monster into your home base
          > yet? Don't if you are not prepared for a major fight. If you win you keep
          > the monster but lossing....

          I know about it but I haven't tried it yet...I'm pretty sure my group isn't
          quite up to it ;p Although, I suppose I could go back to the very first
          level and try it now...

          I make it to chapter 11 and it is just silly.
          > Beauty Dancer is nuts and I love Flonne.. nin nin! Right now I'm searching
          > dow the art book (in which there about about 7 or so) and more.

          I'm certainly not that far, I think I just started six, or it could be
          five...The last time I played, I had Mid-Boss, of all people, join my party
          o.0~

          >> Hope Drew is feeling better by now!
          >
          > Not quite yet but he is getting there. He said "Thanks"

          =^.^=

          Kun
          ---'-,-{@