Stellvia, Air Master, watching fun and blues

  • secondontheleft
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2003
      *after watching episode 17 of Air Master* ... no more? I'm not
      supposed to bug them about translating more either? But... but...
      that was a really unfair place to end! Ah well, it was a fun ride.
      Thanks for the recommendation ^_^ I think maybe I would have been
      happier stopping at episode 14 until more was subbed, but how is one
      to know?

      I'm having a much harder time getting my leeching hands on Stellvia of
      the Universe, but I have managed to snag and watch the first episode.
      I can't tell too much right now, but the music's really catchy. I'm
      looking forward to seeing more, especially if there's a happy ending
      waiting for me.

      Well, I guess that's just one more positive review for a couple of
      things, whatever it's worth. Happy watching.

      ~Birdie
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2003
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "secondontheleft" <firebird1919@c...>
        wrote:

        > *after watching episode 17 of Air Master* ... no more?

        As far as the subbers website goes, they do say they are working on
        more. It's just that they have alot of projects going at once.

        As for asking them when it'll be out...that's a good way to make
        enemies, according to their website. :-)