Re: [Yuricon] Stellvia of the Universe, one more time (on topic!)

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2003
      From: Chalcahuite <ximatl@...>

      >Which is what I've been doing while waiting for new episodes of Airmaster
      >and Ikkitousen to make their way through the channel. Any day now. . .
      >I've
      >only seen the first four episodes so far, but the next four are waiting to
      >be watched. So far I'm enjoying it. And since its finished, I'll be able
      >to finish watching it pretty soon.

      I've been tempted to send nasty emails to Anime Junkies and demand they give
      me more Air Master upon pain of death. LOL And the next manga won't be out
      until "winter" (how vague is that?)

      No new One Piece, no new Tantei Gakuen Q, no new Ikkitousen, no new Air
      Master...whine....I'm in a holding pattern with almost all my anime and
      manga.

      Stellivia filled up the gap for a while. Now I'm watching Get Backers
      entirely because Ogata Megumi has a role. It's a completely shounen version
      of Kaitou Saint Tail and is about as realistic.

      I watched Megami Paradise, because Ogata Megumi and Mitsuishi Kotono had
      roles and laughed myself sick. It's a fanservice-y PWP with scantily-clad
      women running around doing, essentially, not much. But MO does scream so
      nicely.

      Help protect your PC. Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.
    • secondontheleft
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2003
        *after watching episode 17 of Air Master* ... no more? I'm not
        supposed to bug them about translating more either? But... but...
        that was a really unfair place to end! Ah well, it was a fun ride.
        Thanks for the recommendation ^_^ I think maybe I would have been
        happier stopping at episode 14 until more was subbed, but how is one
        to know?

        I'm having a much harder time getting my leeching hands on Stellvia of
        the Universe, but I have managed to snag and watch the first episode.
        I can't tell too much right now, but the music's really catchy. I'm
        looking forward to seeing more, especially if there's a happy ending
        waiting for me.

        Well, I guess that's just one more positive review for a couple of
        things, whatever it's worth. Happy watching.

        ~Birdie
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2003
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "secondontheleft" <firebird1919@c...>
          wrote:

          > *after watching episode 17 of Air Master* ... no more?

          As far as the subbers website goes, they do say they are working on
          more. It's just that they have alot of projects going at once.

          As for asking them when it'll be out...that's a good way to make
          enemies, according to their website. :-)