OT: Because you asked for it. More Random Acts of Katness

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 27 12:53 AM
      More Random Acts for you all. 5 more pages to be exact. Here is an odd tale
      I created not long ago.

      http://www.katandnekomanga.ca/RA/randomacts.03.html%5d

      If you have ever had to deal with printshops then you might find this one
      funny.

      Enjoy

      Note: Drew is very ill so he couldn't edit this one. I appoligize for the
      spelling errors. Hopfully Drew will get well soon.

      Jaa ne

      Kat
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 27 6:53 AM
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@s...>
        wrote:

        > http://www.katandnekomanga.ca/RA/randomacts.03.html%5d
        >
        > If you have ever had to deal with printshops then you might find
        this one
        > funny.

        ROTFL! I completely sympathize...as I'm sure you knew. :-) In fact,
        I'm staring suspiciously at it, because I sense that that might be me
        in that cowl....

        > Note: Drew is very ill so he couldn't edit this one. I appoligize
        for the
        > spelling errors. Hopfully Drew will get well soon.

        Feel better Drew!

      • shane Jayell
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 27 8:27 AM
          Laughs... Kawaii! That was fun!

          Shane :)

          =====
          http://www.fanfiction.net/~shanejayell
          http://www.fictionpress.com/~shanejayell

          http://shopping.yahoo.com
        • Kathryn Williams
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 27 1:40 PM
            > ROTFL! I completely sympathize...as I'm sure you knew. :-) In fact,
            > I'm staring suspiciously at it, because I sense that that might be me
            > in that cowl....

            >^_^< Glad so many people are enjoying my odd sence of homour. I was
            considering creating a strip about the Overlords Convention where they all
            look the same but on walks by with a bread hanging out of the cowl >^_^<

            > Feel better Drew!

            Drew has a major case of pneumona. Drew says thanks.

            jaa ne

            Kat
          • kun
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 1, 2003
              > More Random Acts for you all. 5 more pages to be exact. Here is an odd tale
              > I created not long ago.
              >
              > http://www.katandnekomanga.ca/RA/randomacts.03.html%5d

              Kat, that was hilarious =^.^= I loved the side quest bit ;p Speaking of
              gaming, I got Disgaea for my birthday and have been playing it off and on,
              the chibi-goths are very cute but I'm still getting used to going back to 2D
              graphics... I just got the angel's pendant back =^.^=

              Hope Drew is feeling better by now!

              Kun
              ----'-,-{@
            • Kathryn Williams
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 1, 2003
                > Kat, that was hilarious =^.^= I loved the side quest bit ;p

                >^_^<

                Speaking of
                > gaming, I got Disgaea for my birthday and have been playing it off and on,
                > the chibi-goths are very cute but I'm still getting used to going back to
                2D
                > graphics... I just got the angel's pendant back =^.^=

                I'm loving that game. There is so much to it. Everytime I turn around there
                is something new to try. Hav you tried tossing a monster into your home base
                yet? Don't if you are not prepared for a major fight. If you win you keep
                the monster but lossing.... I make it to chapter 11 and it is just silly.
                Beauty Dancer is nuts and I love Flonne.. nin nin! Right now I'm searching
                dow the art book (in which there about about 7 or so) and more.

                > Hope Drew is feeling better by now!

                Not quite yet but he is getting there. He said "Thanks"

                jaa ne

                Kat
              • kun
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 2, 2003
                  > I'm loving that game. There is so much to it. Everytime I turn around there
                  > is something new to try. Hav you tried tossing a monster into your home base
                  > yet? Don't if you are not prepared for a major fight. If you win you keep
                  > the monster but lossing....

                  I know about it but I haven't tried it yet...I'm pretty sure my group isn't
                  quite up to it ;p Although, I suppose I could go back to the very first
                  level and try it now...

                  I make it to chapter 11 and it is just silly.
                  > Beauty Dancer is nuts and I love Flonne.. nin nin! Right now I'm searching
                  > dow the art book (in which there about about 7 or so) and more.

                  I'm certainly not that far, I think I just started six, or it could be
                  five...The last time I played, I had Mid-Boss, of all people, join my party
                  o.0~

                  >> Hope Drew is feeling better by now!
                  >
                  > Not quite yet but he is getting there. He said "Thanks"

                  =^.^=

                  Kun
                  ---'-,-{@