[CON] Countin' Down the Days: Fun Times Ahead at Yaoi-Con

  • Autumn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2003
      [Posted with permission from the List Owner]

      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      Yaoi-Con 2003
      October 17-19, 2003
      San Francisco, CA
      http://www.yaoicon.com
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

      We're counting down the days to Yaoi-Con 2003 with a few more fun
      announcements for you….

      REGISTRATION

      Pre-registration is over, but don't despair! You can still reg at
      the door – if you're over 18! – for one day or the whole con. Door
      rates are:

      $40 - Saturday only
      $35 - Sunday only
      $60 - Full Weekend (Includes Friday evening, all day Saturday, and
      all day Sunday)

      –> http://www.yaoicon.com/registration.htm

      BISHIE DATING GAME

      Just like the TV version … we supply the bishie bachelors, and you
      get the chance for a lunch date! We're looking for out-going
      volunteers to be the lucky contestants. If you're interested, please
      e-mail narcissus @ aestheticism.com. You'll be up in front of a room
      full of people, so be sure you don't have stage fright!

      –> http://www.yaoicon.com/programming.htm#dating_game

      BISHIE BINGO

      Just like regular bingo, except for the prizes! Friday night, just
      after opening ceremonies, we'll bingo our hearts out. Winners of
      each round can opt to take one of the prizes we provide ... or tell
      the bingo bishie to take off an item of clothing. When he's down to
      one final bit of clothing, it's time for the grand prize round. You
      won't want to miss this one!

      –> http://www.yaoicon.com/programming.htm#bingo

      DRAWING WORKSHOP

      Want to learn to draw a bishie? Bring your sketch pad, because there
      will be two bishie sketch sessions, one Friday night, one Saturday.
      There'll be a different bishie for each session. Those interested
      should e-mail Kitsune as soon as possible at kitsune @ insyte.com.
      Due to limited space, please sign up for one session only.
      –> http://www.yaoicon.com/programming.htm#bishie_drawing

      SWAP MEET

      Changed fandoms? Tired of the doujinshi you have? Bring them along
      to Yaoi-Con, because on Friday from 6:00-8:00 PM there will be a
      swap meet where you can sell/trade those manga/doujinshi/whatever!
      Details on table size/cost are available on the Yaoi-Con Web site.

      –> http://www.yaoicon.com/programming.htm#swap_meet

      Just three weeks and counting till the third annual Yaoi-Con – hope
      to see you there!

      Aki
      PR Staff
      Yaoi-Con 2003
      http://www.yaoicon.com

      Have a beautiful Autumn, it's just around the corner!