New Girl Here

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26 2:18 AM
      Hi, I'm Sarah. I live in Atlanta GA and I just wanted to say hi...
      Oh yeah.... And will there be a Yuricon anytime soon?
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 26 5:47 AM
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Sarah" <noir@b...> wrote:

        > Hi, I'm Sarah. I live in Atlanta GA and I just wanted to say hi...

        Hi Sarah!

        > Oh yeah.... And will there be a Yuricon anytime soon?

        Nope. :-) But if you check the Events page at
        http://www.yuricon.org/events.htm you can see where we're planning to
        be and what we're doing when we get there! :-)

      • Holly Colt
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 26 11:57 AM
          Hiiii Sarah! Ooh you live close to me ^_^; sort of.

          ~Kera~

          "Sometimes, no matter how long or hard you've loved someone, they'll never love you back. And sometimes, you have to be okay with that."

          Hi, I'm Sarah.  I live in Atlanta GA and I just wanted to say hi...
          Oh yeah.... And will there be a Yuricon anytime soon?

        • Britt Fields
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 28 5:21 AM
            Cool! I live in Georgia too!
            Brittany

            Holly Colt <hcolt@...> wrote:
            Hiiii Sarah! Ooh you live close to me ^_^; sort of.

            ~Kera~

            "Sometimes, no matter how long or hard you've loved someone, they'll never love you back. And sometimes, you have to be okay with that."

            Hi, I'm Sarah.  I live in Atlanta GA and I just wanted to say hi...
            Oh yeah.... And will there be a Yuricon anytime soon?

            Do you Yahoo!?

          • kun
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
              > Hi, I'm Sarah. I live in Atlanta GA and I just wanted to say hi...
              > Oh yeah.... And will there be a Yuricon anytime soon?

              *does a little welcome dance*

              Glad you're with us Sarah, you don't plan on lurking do you? ;p

              Kun