Re: [Yuricon] Re: Yuricon Auctions are back! 2 wonderful yuri manga up

  • Amy Gordon
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 25, 2003

      I know! If I didn't own it already (yaaay Yuricon!) then I'd be on that like it was Haruka in leather. Erm.....I think I'll end there. *lol*

      -Zeph ^_^

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 26, 2003
        she really needs some help here with all of these weird dances she
        does....meybe if we put some music on she will dance normal or
        something......
        (Sounds of 80's metal music)
        wiats for reaction.....

        (sounds of anime sounds tracks)
        waits for reaction.......

        (bad music from porn movies)
        shives by how bad it is......

        (classical music is heard)
        watchs for action.....

        (hard core rap music blares out)
        shoots radio and wheels in new cd player

        (weird al gets played by design somehow....)
        ok not quite what we wanted.......

        (jose quarevo, county song....not sure who the female singer is)
        pores the drinks at the bar and waits for some one to dnace on the
        bar and since its before 8pm we know some girl thats dancing by
        themselves is going to out of thier shirt before too long....

        sorry for the comments but i just had to which types of music shew
        could dnace best to. or at least likes.
        jason

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kun" <kun@l...> wrote:
        > Hello there =^.^=
        >
        > I just want to take this time to welcome all the new members who
        joined
        > Yuricon while I was on vacation. So welcome, and I hope you don't
        plan on
        > lurking. Lurking bad...
        >
        > *does a little talkoutloud dance*
        >
        > Kun
      • kun
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1 7:10 AM
          > sorry for the comments but i just had to which types of music shew
          > could dnace best to. or at least likes.

          Sorry to disappoint Jason, but I only dance to my own internal rhythm...when
          no one else is watching ;p

          Kun