Off-topic post about an on-topic anime

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2003
      So, I'm watching "Stellvia of the Universe" in my free time and I have to
      say I'm really enjoying it.

      thought it was going to be yet another space school, with the usual group of
      losers and weirdos saving the universe, and instead it's a school in space
      with actually pretty normal kids, who for the most part act their age, who
      save the unvierse. :-)

      Seriously, what's impressed me most is the conversations and the reactions
      from the characters...they all seem so...normal. The main boy and girl are
      decent, not complete morons. They seem sensitive and intelligent, not at all
      clueless or ridiculously clumsy. The secondary couple is wary, but sweet.
      The rest of the friends don't read overly stupid, smart or stereotypical.

      Even the young genius has a perfectly legit reason for being so good - she
      had no kids her age, so practiced alot. There - that makes sense.

      I'm so impressed at the characters and writing of this stupid space opera,
      that I'm bothering to recommend it to you all.

      And, in a desperate attempt to make this on-topic, IM completely humble O, I
      think Yayoi and Ayaka are definitely a couple. ;-)

      High-speed Internet access as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local
      service providers in your area). Click here. https://broadband.msn.com