Well, we got *one,* anyway

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2003
      that approach being normal?" the answer is - I just saw one. In Stellvia of
      the Universe, Shima and Otayama. Their relationship seems perfectly normal,
      free from any of the emotional and sexual dysfunction that usually color
      anime relationships. And it seemed perfectly normal for their age, too. So
      that was kind of nice.

      I'm also leaning towards calling Yayoi and Ayaka a couple. At the end of ep.
      12, we see half-eaten pieces of cake on Ayaka's counter, but no sign of the
      girls. Given thier love-hate relationship, I can totally project (based on
      no evidence whatsoever except wishful thinking) that they are somewhere out
      of camera range in a passionate embrace. :-)

      Share your photos without swamping your Inbox. Get Hotmail Extra Storage