Yuricon Auctions are back! 2 wonderful yuri manga up

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 21, 2003
      Himitsu no Hanazono
      The Secret Garden
      A Romantic Shoujoai Cinderella Story!

      Long-distance runner Misono meets the boy of her dreams, charming and
      talented Sakuya. But Misono is injured and can't run, and Sakuya has
      more than one secret. Can true love flourish between them? This manga
      is written by Fuji Mihona, author of GALS! And may well be the finest
      shoujo ai love story ever. This book is used, and of course the text
      is in Japanese.
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&category=3962&item=2193116325

      Love Vibes by Erica Sakaruzawa

      Mako is happy - she's got a decent boyfriend and a good life. When a
      strange girl propositions her, she thinks nothing of it. She and Mika
      become friends, but things start going wrong with Mako's relationship.
      Now she's confused - she loves Mika, but is it that kind of love?
      This 192 page manga is a great tale of a friendship that becomes
      something more. Funny, realistic, and touching, this is yet another
      classic tale of shoujoai love. And, as it's a Yuricon auction, you
      just *know* the girl gets the girl! This book is used, and of course
      the text is in Japanese.
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&category=3962&item=2193115950

      Look for more Yuricon auctions in the next few days!
    • kun
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 24, 2003
        > Himitsu no Hanazono
        > The Secret Garden
        > A Romantic Shoujoai Cinderella Story!
        >
        > Long-distance runner Misono meets the boy of her dreams, charming and
        > talented Sakuya. But Misono is injured and can't run, and Sakuya has
        > more than one secret. Can true love flourish between them? This manga
        > is written by Fuji Mihona, author of GALS! And may well be the finest
        > shoujo ai love story ever. This book is used, and of course the text
        > is in Japanese.
        > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
        > ViewItem&category=3962&item=2193116325

        I can't believe no one has bid on this! Especially after Erica translated
        it for us...it's the best shoujoai story ever told!

        The artwork's great, the characters are all likeable, and there's even a
        bishounen or two, so it's got something for everyone ;)

        And for all those wondering where all the happy straight and gay couples
        are...then this is definately for you. It's got an extremely happy ending
        =^.^=

        Kun
        -----'-,-{@
      • kun
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 24, 2003
          Hello there =^.^=

          I just want to take this time to welcome all the new members who joined
          Yuricon while I was on vacation. So welcome, and I hope you don't plan on
          lurking. Lurking bad...

          *does a little talkoutloud dance*

          Kun
          ----'-,-{@
        • Amy Gordon
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 25, 2003

            I know! If I didn't own it already (yaaay Yuricon!) then I'd be on that like it was Haruka in leather. Erm.....I think I'll end there. *lol*

            -Zeph ^_^

            > Long-distance runner Misono meets the boy of her dreams, charming and
            > talented Sakuya. But Misono is injured and can't run, and Sakuya has
            > more than one secret. Can true love flourish between them? This manga
            > is written by Fuji Mihona, author of GALS! And may well be the finest
            > shoujo ai love story ever. This book is used, and of course the text
            > is in Japanese.
            > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
            > ViewItem&category=3962&item=2193116325

            I can't believe no one has bid on this! Especially after Erica translated
            it for us...it's the best shoujoai story ever told!
            The artwork's great, the characters are all likeable, and there's even a
            bishounen or two, so it's got something for everyone ;)
            And for all those wondering where all the happy straight and gay couples
            are...then this is definately for you. It's got an extremely happy ending
            =^.^=
            Kun
            -----'-,-{@
            http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
            http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/cGIolB/TM

          • jason
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 26, 2003
              she really needs some help here with all of these weird dances she
              does....meybe if we put some music on she will dance normal or
              something......
              (Sounds of 80's metal music)
              wiats for reaction.....

              (sounds of anime sounds tracks)
              waits for reaction.......

              (bad music from porn movies)
              shives by how bad it is......

              (classical music is heard)
              watchs for action.....

              (hard core rap music blares out)
              shoots radio and wheels in new cd player

              (weird al gets played by design somehow....)
              ok not quite what we wanted.......

              (jose quarevo, county song....not sure who the female singer is)
              pores the drinks at the bar and waits for some one to dnace on the
              bar and since its before 8pm we know some girl thats dancing by
              themselves is going to out of thier shirt before too long....

              sorry for the comments but i just had to which types of music shew
              could dnace best to. or at least likes.
              jason

              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kun" <kun@l...> wrote:
              > Hello there =^.^=
              >
              > I just want to take this time to welcome all the new members who
              joined
              > Yuricon while I was on vacation. So welcome, and I hope you don't
              plan on
              > lurking. Lurking bad...
              >
              > *does a little talkoutloud dance*
              >
              > Kun
            • kun
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 1, 2003
                > sorry for the comments but i just had to which types of music shew
                > could dnace best to. or at least likes.

                Sorry to disappoint Jason, but I only dance to my own internal rhythm...when
                no one else is watching ;p

                Kun