Re: "Jane's World" to reach major syndication

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 18, 2003
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "dillon font" <dillon@r...> wrote:

      > Excellent!
      >
      > I've been meaning to recommend Jane's World to the group when I
      picked up the first graphic novel of it last month. It's pretty funny
      and I generally liked it a lot. No big story or super-deep characters,
      but some nice fun stuff to read. Jane and her roommate rules.

      I emailed Paige with congrats on the behalf of all the members of
      Yuricon, and she emailed us back with a sincere thanks and some
      interest in our site. Hopefully we can invite her to one of our
      release parties this coming year. :-)