Hello newest members!

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
      We just had a run on membership, so I wanted to take a sec and welcome
      all the new folks to our happy little list.

      We don't encourage lurking here, so feel free to step up and say hi,
      be welcomed heartily, then jump into conversations about your fave
      yuri anime/manga/doujinshi.

      To begin with, I'm Erica, the list owner and de facto ruler. Kun, who
      acts as Right Hand of God will probably introduce herself, as well.

      I like new, cutting edge yuri, especially if it's incredibly beautiful
      or tackier than hell. I'm also a fan of finding horribly obscure old
      unknown yuri manga then torturing eveyone with fanfic that makes no
      sense, because no one has read the darn thing. :-)

      Anyway, welcome all!

    • kun
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
        > We just had a run on membership, so I wanted to take a sec and welcome
        > all the new folks to our happy little list.

        *does a little happy dance*

        I've become SO happy after spending two years on this list that I can hardly
        contain my happiness. In fact, I'm just bursting with lots of happy thoughts
        and feelings that I feel the need to share my complete and utter happiness
        with my everyone!

        > We don't encourage lurking here, so feel free to step up and say hi,
        > be welcomed heartily, then jump into conversations about your fave
        > yuri anime/manga/doujinshi.

        Yeah, no lurkie... if you lurk then I will find new and interesting ways to
        lure you out of hiding ;)

        > To begin with, I'm Erica, the list owner and de facto ruler. Kun, who
        > acts as Right Hand of God will probably introduce herself, as well.

        Ohhhh....so I'm the right hand of god again... ok ok, I'll starting
        finishing up some sketches, geez ;p

        > I like new, cutting edge yuri, especially if it's incredibly beautiful
        > or tackier than hell. I'm also a fan of finding horribly obscure old
        > unknown yuri manga then torturing eveyone with fanfic that makes no
        > sense, because no one has read the darn thing. :-)

        And she's terrible good at finding it too....I'll go to a used manga store
        and pull out nearly every book on the shelf while I'm there looking for
        something feasible. She'll go in and find the best contender in half an
        hour...

        Aside from all of that, I'd like to welcome all the new lur...members as
        well =^.^=

        Kun