Re: Because I'm feeling nice (it'll pass), I've uploaded some things

  • kun
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2003
      >> Thanks Erica! =^.^=
      >
      > Anything for you.

      psh.

      >> You know...after the way everyone was going on, I expected the
      > artwork to be
      >> alot worse than it actually is. Personally I think the art for
      > Happy Mania
      >> is worse than that....
      >
      > Yes, I'll agree - the "Young You" company style is realy crappy, IMHO.

      I've said it once and I'll say it again, Happy Mania hooked me when the 23
      year-old female main character, when confronted by a (relatively) supercute
      guy, didn't act like a 16 year-old and think (Oh! He could be my one true
      love!) but like a 23 year-old (Oooo! I wonder if I shaved above the knee
      'cause this could be good!) ;p

      A serious love story this manga is not...It kind of refreshing to see the
      main character of a story do a whole lot of stupid things on their own.

      >> Sure it's not all flowy hair and stuff but it's got good detail and
      > you can
      >> tell everything that is going on ;p
      >
      > It's ugly in a different way, but the story more thyan makes up for
      > it. The biggest problem, IMHO, is that Vol. 16 and 17 have hardly
      > anything to do with Maki...we digress into other characters who,
      > assumably, Maki will fight later, but I don't care about them. Their
      > fights take up more than 1/2 the volumes.

      boo hoo...*sniff*

      *does a little river dance*

      Kun