Re: reply to challenge

  • kun
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 2, 2003

      >>After that it gets a little more complicated. We'll discuss that phase once
      >>the new medication comes in ;)
      >
      > And you say *I* need drugs???

      Oh, all right...I'll share. But don't say I never gave you anything ;)

      Kun
      ----'-,-{@
    • jason
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 3, 2003
        so what types of drugs do we all get for being str male, redneck,
        anime fans that cant be a fan boy cause we have not getton to that
        stage yet becuase we asked to be lead thier from the lost boy?
        but does having a lesbein fetish count for anything?
        but everyone is right thoug that this list if funny and very cool to
        chat with strange people though and some of them are just plain weird
        at times...

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kun" <kun@l...> wrote:

        > >>After that it gets a little more complicated. We'll discuss that
        phase once
        > >>the new medication comes in ;)
        > >
        > > And you say *I* need drugs???
        > >

        > Oh, all right...I'll share. But don't say I never gave you
        anything ;)

        > Kun
        > ----'-,-{@
      • kun
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 4, 2003
          > so what types of drugs do we all get for being str male, redneck,
          > anime fans that cant be a fan boy cause we have not getton to that
          > stage yet becuase we asked to be lead thier from the lost boy?

          I'm sorry, but I don't think there are any drugs that can help you ;p

          > but does having a lesbein fetish count for anything?

          Sure but only if you draw wondering lesbian fanart and write excellent
          lesbian fanfiction for us. Then you've got to sacrifice yourself to
          eradicate evil and save the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
          and free...

          *does a little happy lesbian dance*

          > but everyone is right thoug that this list if funny and very cool to
          > chat with strange people though and some of them are just plain weird
          > at times...

          Oh yes, that would be Erica ;) Weird to a fault...funny girl =^.^=

          Kun
          ----'-,-{@

          > phase once
          >> >
          >> > And you say *I* need drugs???
          >> >

          >> Oh, all right...I'll share. But don't say I never gave you
          > anything ;)
          >>
          >> Kun
          >> ----'-,-{@

          > Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
          > http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/cGIolB/TM

        • Chalcahuite
          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 4, 2003
            > From: "kun" <kun@...>
            > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: reply to challenge
            >
            >> but does having a lesbein fetish count for anything?
            >
            > Sure but only if you draw wondering lesbian fanart and write excellent
            > lesbian fanfiction for us. Then you've got to sacrifice yourself to
            > eradicate evil and save the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
            > and free...

            Wait a minute. I didn't sign up for this. I thought we were going to embrace
            the evil, wear cool shiny black outfits, have naughty thoughts about the
            heroines and take over the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
            and free. I don't wanna be no goody two-shoes, that's so boring, I'd rather
            be evil and have fun.

            -=-
            Serge
          • kun
            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 4, 2003
              >>> but does having a lesbein fetish count for anything?
              >>
              >> Sure but only if you draw wondering lesbian fanart and write excellent
              >> lesbian fanfiction for us. Then you've got to sacrifice yourself to
              >> eradicate evil and save the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
              >> and free...
              >
              > Wait a minute. I didn't sign up for this. I thought we were going to embrace
              > the evil, wear cool shiny black outfits, have naughty thoughts about the
              > heroines and take over the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
              > and free. I don't wanna be no goody two-shoes, that's so boring, I'd rather
              > be evil and have fun.

              Yes of course...the other part was just for the redneck fanboy lesbian
              fetishists. I don't really see you as a redneck type of person, Serge...but
              then again, people do all kinds of weird things in the privacy of their own
              home...

              Kun
              ---'-,-{@
            • Chalcahuite
              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 4, 2003
                > From: "kun" <kun@...>
                > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: reply to challenge
                >

                > Yes of course...the other part was just for the redneck fanboy lesbian
                > fetishists. I don't really see you as a redneck type of person, Serge...but
                > then again, people do all kinds of weird things in the privacy of their own
                > home...

                All I'll say to this is that Donna doesn't like rednecks. ;)

                -=-
                Serge
              • jason
                Message 7 of 19 , Sep 5, 2003
                  i do have to say the comment got a laugh out of me and thank you for
                  the smile im wearing right now.....

                  as for rednecks whats wrong with them......
                  (this comeing from a former redneck, since i had to sell my pickup, i
                  never liked dogs, im not dateing anyone im related to, i do like
                  counrty music still though, and i dont own a shotgun, but i do own a
                  bow, i dont go hunting or fishing, and i dont like nascar....other
                  types of racing is way cool though......i do have to get me a new
                  pickup truck though....i miss my truck.....i guess i will have to
                  settle for the 4 door 73 nova i pickuped up for the moment...)

                  > > From: "kun" <kun@l...>
                  > > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: reply to challenge
                  > >

                  > > Yes of course...the other part was just for the redneck fanboy
                  lesbian
                  > > fetishists. I don't really see you as a redneck type of person,
                  Serge...but
                  > > then again, people do all kinds of weird things in the privacy of
                  their own
                  > > home...
                  >
                  > All I'll say to this is that Donna doesn't like rednecks. ;)
                  >
                  > -=-
                  > Serge
                • Steven Perez
                  Message 8 of 19 , Sep 8, 2003
                    On Tue, 2 Sep 2003, kun wrote:

                    > Not that I have anything against fanboys...especially Erica's
                    > fanboys because they're all so cute =^.^=

                    I'm not cute, I'm handsome, and I'm bisexual. So not all of us
                    'fanboys' fit your mold, dearie. :p

                    Steven Perez AKA Sabre Kamen and Bishounen Hunter S @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,-'-,
                    Lover of Males and Females, and quite Kinky to boot! :D @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,
                    LiveJournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/bishounenhuntrs @}|--'-,--,
                  • kun
                    Message 9 of 19 , Sep 9, 2003
                      >> Not that I have anything against fanboys...especially Erica's
                      >> fanboys because they're all so cute =^.^=
                      >>
                      > I'm not cute, I'm handsome, and I'm bisexual. So not all of us
                      > 'fanboys' fit your mold, dearie. :p

                      Trust me, Steven, if you're an Erica fanboy then you're cute =^.^=

                      Kun
                      ----'-,-{@
                    • jason
                      Message 10 of 19 , Sep 9, 2003
                        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kun" <kun@l...> wrote:
                        > >> Not that I have anything against fanboys...especially Erica's
                        > >> fanboys because they're all so cute =^.^=
                        > >>
                        > > I'm not cute, I'm handsome, and I'm bisexual. So not all of us
                        > > 'fanboys' fit your mold, dearie. :p
                        > >

                        > Trust me, Steven, if you're an Erica fanboy then you're cute =^.^=
                        >
                        > Kun
                        > ----'-,-{@

                        (pulls out hockey mask and puts it on. then pulls out chainsaw and
                        tries to start it.....then remebers its out of gas.......gets gas and
                        then gets it to start.......
                        sounds of revving chainsaw..........and evil laughter........it
                        lives......"i dont wnat to be cute lady i wnat to be the only fan boy
                        thats ugly"..........someone then spashes him with cold water and he
                        turns into a cute little sacranoid type magical girl.......then the
                        sounds
                        of "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...not
                        that, anything but being turned into cko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
                      • Steven Perez
                        Message 11 of 19 , Sep 9, 2003
                          On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, kun wrote:

                          > >> Not that I have anything against fanboys...especially Erica's
                          > >> fanboys because they're all so cute =^.^=
                          > >>
                          > > I'm not cute, I'm handsome, and I'm bisexual. So not all of us
                          > > 'fanboys' fit your mold, dearie. :p
                          > >

                          > Trust me, Steven, if you're an Erica fanboy then you're cute =^.^=

                          Cute, huh?

                          Is that the special power we get for being sucker..I mean fans? ;p