Re: [Yuricon] Re: reply to challenge

    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 2, 2003
      >From: "kun" <kun@...>

      >After that it gets a little more complicated. We'll discuss that phase once
      >the new medication comes in ;)

      And you say *I* need drugs???

    • kun
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 2, 2003

        >>After that it gets a little more complicated. We'll discuss that phase once
        >>the new medication comes in ;)
        >
        > And you say *I* need drugs???

        Oh, all right...I'll share. But don't say I never gave you anything ;)

        Kun
        ----'-,-{@
      • jason
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 3, 2003
          so what types of drugs do we all get for being str male, redneck,
          anime fans that cant be a fan boy cause we have not getton to that
          stage yet becuase we asked to be lead thier from the lost boy?
          but does having a lesbein fetish count for anything?
          but everyone is right thoug that this list if funny and very cool to
          chat with strange people though and some of them are just plain weird
          at times...

          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kun" <kun@l...> wrote:

          > >>After that it gets a little more complicated. We'll discuss that
          phase once
          > >>the new medication comes in ;)
          > >
          > > And you say *I* need drugs???
          > >

          > Oh, all right...I'll share. But don't say I never gave you
          anything ;)

          > Kun
          > ----'-,-{@
        • kun
          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 4, 2003
            > so what types of drugs do we all get for being str male, redneck,
            > anime fans that cant be a fan boy cause we have not getton to that
            > stage yet becuase we asked to be lead thier from the lost boy?

            I'm sorry, but I don't think there are any drugs that can help you ;p

            > but does having a lesbein fetish count for anything?

            Sure but only if you draw wondering lesbian fanart and write excellent
            lesbian fanfiction for us. Then you've got to sacrifice yourself to
            eradicate evil and save the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
            and free...

            *does a little happy lesbian dance*

            > but everyone is right thoug that this list if funny and very cool to
            > chat with strange people though and some of them are just plain weird
            > at times...

            Oh yes, that would be Erica ;) Weird to a fault...funny girl =^.^=

            Kun
            ----'-,-{@

            > phase once
            >> >
            >> > And you say *I* need drugs???
            >> >

            >> Oh, all right...I'll share. But don't say I never gave you
            > anything ;)
            >>
            >> Kun
            >> ----'-,-{@

            > Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
            > http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/cGIolB/TM

          • Chalcahuite
            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 4, 2003
              > From: "kun" <kun@...>
              > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: reply to challenge
              >
              >> but does having a lesbein fetish count for anything?
              >
              > Sure but only if you draw wondering lesbian fanart and write excellent
              > lesbian fanfiction for us. Then you've got to sacrifice yourself to
              > eradicate evil and save the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
              > and free...

              Wait a minute. I didn't sign up for this. I thought we were going to embrace
              the evil, wear cool shiny black outfits, have naughty thoughts about the
              heroines and take over the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
              and free. I don't wanna be no goody two-shoes, that's so boring, I'd rather
              be evil and have fun.

              -=-
              Serge
            • kun
              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 4, 2003
                >>> but does having a lesbein fetish count for anything?
                >>
                >> Sure but only if you draw wondering lesbian fanart and write excellent
                >> lesbian fanfiction for us. Then you've got to sacrifice yourself to
                >> eradicate evil and save the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
                >> and free...
                >
                > Wait a minute. I didn't sign up for this. I thought we were going to embrace
                > the evil, wear cool shiny black outfits, have naughty thoughts about the
                > heroines and take over the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
                > and free. I don't wanna be no goody two-shoes, that's so boring, I'd rather
                > be evil and have fun.

                Yes of course...the other part was just for the redneck fanboy lesbian
                fetishists. I don't really see you as a redneck type of person, Serge...but
                then again, people do all kinds of weird things in the privacy of their own
                home...

                Kun
                ---'-,-{@
              • Chalcahuite
                Message 7 of 19 , Sep 4, 2003
                  > From: "kun" <kun@...>
                  > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: reply to challenge
                  >

                  > Yes of course...the other part was just for the redneck fanboy lesbian
                  > fetishists. I don't really see you as a redneck type of person, Serge...but
                  > then again, people do all kinds of weird things in the privacy of their own
                  > home...

                  All I'll say to this is that Donna doesn't like rednecks. ;)

                  -=-
                  Serge
                • jason
                  Message 8 of 19 , Sep 5, 2003
                    i do have to say the comment got a laugh out of me and thank you for
                    the smile im wearing right now.....

                    as for rednecks whats wrong with them......
                    (this comeing from a former redneck, since i had to sell my pickup, i
                    never liked dogs, im not dateing anyone im related to, i do like
                    counrty music still though, and i dont own a shotgun, but i do own a
                    bow, i dont go hunting or fishing, and i dont like nascar....other
                    types of racing is way cool though......i do have to get me a new
                    pickup truck though....i miss my truck.....i guess i will have to
                    settle for the 4 door 73 nova i pickuped up for the moment...)

                    > > From: "kun" <kun@l...>
                    > > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: reply to challenge
                    > >

                    > > Yes of course...the other part was just for the redneck fanboy
                    lesbian
                    > > fetishists. I don't really see you as a redneck type of person,
                    Serge...but
                    > > then again, people do all kinds of weird things in the privacy of
                    their own
                    > > home...
                    >
                    > All I'll say to this is that Donna doesn't like rednecks. ;)
                    >
                    > -=-
                    > Serge
                  • Steven Perez
                    Message 9 of 19 , Sep 8, 2003
                      On Tue, 2 Sep 2003, kun wrote:

                      > Not that I have anything against fanboys...especially Erica's
                      > fanboys because they're all so cute =^.^=

                      I'm not cute, I'm handsome, and I'm bisexual. So not all of us
                      'fanboys' fit your mold, dearie. :p

                      Steven Perez AKA Sabre Kamen and Bishounen Hunter S @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,-'-,
                      Lover of Males and Females, and quite Kinky to boot! :D @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,
                      LiveJournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/bishounenhuntrs @}|--'-,--,
                    • kun
                      Message 10 of 19 , Sep 9, 2003
                        >> Not that I have anything against fanboys...especially Erica's
                        >> fanboys because they're all so cute =^.^=
                        >>
                        > I'm not cute, I'm handsome, and I'm bisexual. So not all of us
                        > 'fanboys' fit your mold, dearie. :p

                        Trust me, Steven, if you're an Erica fanboy then you're cute =^.^=

                        Kun
                        ----'-,-{@
                      • jason
                        Message 11 of 19 , Sep 9, 2003
                          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kun" <kun@l...> wrote:
                          > >> Not that I have anything against fanboys...especially Erica's
                          > >> fanboys because they're all so cute =^.^=
                          > >>
                          > > I'm not cute, I'm handsome, and I'm bisexual. So not all of us
                          > > 'fanboys' fit your mold, dearie. :p
                          > >

                          > Trust me, Steven, if you're an Erica fanboy then you're cute =^.^=
                          >
                          > Kun
                          > ----'-,-{@

                          (pulls out hockey mask and puts it on. then pulls out chainsaw and
                          tries to start it.....then remebers its out of gas.......gets gas and
                          then gets it to start.......
                          sounds of revving chainsaw..........and evil laughter........it
                          lives......"i dont wnat to be cute lady i wnat to be the only fan boy
                          thats ugly"..........someone then spashes him with cold water and he
                          turns into a cute little sacranoid type magical girl.......then the
                          sounds
                          of "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...not
                          that, anything but being turned into cko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
                        • Steven Perez
                          Message 12 of 19 , Sep 9, 2003
                            On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, kun wrote:

                            > >> Not that I have anything against fanboys...especially Erica's
                            > >> fanboys because they're all so cute =^.^=
                            > >>
                            > > I'm not cute, I'm handsome, and I'm bisexual. So not all of us
                            > > 'fanboys' fit your mold, dearie. :p
                            > >

                            > Trust me, Steven, if you're an Erica fanboy then you're cute =^.^=

                            Cute, huh?

                            Is that the special power we get for being sucker..I mean fans? ;p