RE: [Yuricon] Re: Unusual Behavior

  • Eltink, Royi
    Message 1 of 57 , Sep 2, 2003
      > Ro' , you're not a lurker ;p Not when you've got a hundred
      > or so posts
      > under your belt...

      hundred? how many years took me that? I've been here since 2000 or something... dunno..
      *sips the coffee his teacher offered him* now I am recallin that... wait, I've been a while offline in 2001 or 2002.. then I needed some info for an Yuri article, so I joined again, asked the info, and forgot to leave or something... yeah, something like that..

      Ro'
    • Eltink, Royi
      Message 57 of 57 , Sep 2, 2003