Re: reply to challenge

  • kun
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 2 5:47 AM
      > im a lurker... and im a lesbian

      Excellent, you're past the denial stage! =^.^= Now the next step in the
      plan is to post once a week...then you can gradually add more posts, and
      THEN you can try some on topic posting which will generate reply posts ;p
      After that it gets a little more complicated. We'll discuss that phase once
      the new medication comes in ;)

      Kun
      ---'-,-{@
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 2 7:02 AM
        >From: "kun" <kun@...>

        >After that it gets a little more complicated. We'll discuss that phase once
        >the new medication comes in ;)

        And you say *I* need drugs???

      • kun
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 2 7:23 AM

          >>After that it gets a little more complicated. We'll discuss that phase once
          >>the new medication comes in ;)
          >
          > And you say *I* need drugs???

          Oh, all right...I'll share. But don't say I never gave you anything ;)

          Kun
          ----'-,-{@
        • jason
          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 3 3:10 PM
            so what types of drugs do we all get for being str male, redneck,
            anime fans that cant be a fan boy cause we have not getton to that
            stage yet becuase we asked to be lead thier from the lost boy?
            but does having a lesbein fetish count for anything?
            but everyone is right thoug that this list if funny and very cool to
            chat with strange people though and some of them are just plain weird
            at times...

            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kun" <kun@l...> wrote:

            > >>After that it gets a little more complicated. We'll discuss that
            phase once
            > >>the new medication comes in ;)
            > >
            > > And you say *I* need drugs???
            > >

            > Oh, all right...I'll share. But don't say I never gave you
            anything ;)

            > Kun
            > ----'-,-{@
          • kun
            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 4 4:28 AM
              > so what types of drugs do we all get for being str male, redneck,
              > anime fans that cant be a fan boy cause we have not getton to that
              > stage yet becuase we asked to be lead thier from the lost boy?

              I'm sorry, but I don't think there are any drugs that can help you ;p

              > but does having a lesbein fetish count for anything?

              Sure but only if you draw wondering lesbian fanart and write excellent
              lesbian fanfiction for us. Then you've got to sacrifice yourself to
              eradicate evil and save the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
              and free...

              *does a little happy lesbian dance*

              > but everyone is right thoug that this list if funny and very cool to
              > chat with strange people though and some of them are just plain weird
              > at times...

              Oh yes, that would be Erica ;) Weird to a fault...funny girl =^.^=

              Kun
              ----'-,-{@

              > phase once
              >> >
              >> > And you say *I* need drugs???
              >> >

              >> Oh, all right...I'll share. But don't say I never gave you
              > anything ;)
              >>
              >> Kun
              >> ----'-,-{@

              > Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
              > http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/cGIolB/TM

            • Chalcahuite
              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 4 7:47 AM
                > From: "kun" <kun@...>
                > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: reply to challenge
                >
                >> but does having a lesbein fetish count for anything?
                >
                > Sure but only if you draw wondering lesbian fanart and write excellent
                > lesbian fanfiction for us. Then you've got to sacrifice yourself to
                > eradicate evil and save the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
                > and free...

                Wait a minute. I didn't sign up for this. I thought we were going to embrace
                the evil, wear cool shiny black outfits, have naughty thoughts about the
                heroines and take over the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
                and free. I don't wanna be no goody two-shoes, that's so boring, I'd rather
                be evil and have fun.

                -=-
                Serge
              • kun
                Message 7 of 19 , Sep 4 9:59 AM
                  >>> but does having a lesbein fetish count for anything?
                  >>
                  >> Sure but only if you draw wondering lesbian fanart and write excellent
                  >> lesbian fanfiction for us. Then you've got to sacrifice yourself to
                  >> eradicate evil and save the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
                  >> and free...
                  >
                  > Wait a minute. I didn't sign up for this. I thought we were going to embrace
                  > the evil, wear cool shiny black outfits, have naughty thoughts about the
                  > heroines and take over the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
                  > and free. I don't wanna be no goody two-shoes, that's so boring, I'd rather
                  > be evil and have fun.

                  Yes of course...the other part was just for the redneck fanboy lesbian
                  fetishists. I don't really see you as a redneck type of person, Serge...but
                  then again, people do all kinds of weird things in the privacy of their own
                  home...

                  Kun
                  ---'-,-{@
                • Chalcahuite
                  Message 8 of 19 , Sep 4 11:41 AM
                    > From: "kun" <kun@...>
                    > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: reply to challenge
                    >

                    > Yes of course...the other part was just for the redneck fanboy lesbian
                    > fetishists. I don't really see you as a redneck type of person, Serge...but
                    > then again, people do all kinds of weird things in the privacy of their own
                    > home...

                    All I'll say to this is that Donna doesn't like rednecks. ;)

                    -=-
                    Serge
                  • jason
                    Message 9 of 19 , Sep 5 1:42 PM
                      i do have to say the comment got a laugh out of me and thank you for
                      the smile im wearing right now.....

                      as for rednecks whats wrong with them......
                      (this comeing from a former redneck, since i had to sell my pickup, i
                      never liked dogs, im not dateing anyone im related to, i do like
                      counrty music still though, and i dont own a shotgun, but i do own a
                      bow, i dont go hunting or fishing, and i dont like nascar....other
                      types of racing is way cool though......i do have to get me a new
                      pickup truck though....i miss my truck.....i guess i will have to
                      settle for the 4 door 73 nova i pickuped up for the moment...)

                      > > From: "kun" <kun@l...>
                      > > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: reply to challenge
                      > >

                      > > Yes of course...the other part was just for the redneck fanboy
                      lesbian
                      > > fetishists. I don't really see you as a redneck type of person,
                      Serge...but
                      > > then again, people do all kinds of weird things in the privacy of
                      their own
                      > > home...
                      >
                      > All I'll say to this is that Donna doesn't like rednecks. ;)
                      >
                      > -=-
                      > Serge
                    • Steven Perez
                      Message 10 of 19 , Sep 8 4:19 PM
                        On Tue, 2 Sep 2003, kun wrote:

                        > Not that I have anything against fanboys...especially Erica's
                        > fanboys because they're all so cute =^.^=

                        I'm not cute, I'm handsome, and I'm bisexual. So not all of us
                        'fanboys' fit your mold, dearie. :p

                        Steven Perez AKA Sabre Kamen and Bishounen Hunter S @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,-'-,
                        Lover of Males and Females, and quite Kinky to boot! :D @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,
                        LiveJournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/bishounenhuntrs @}|--'-,--,
                      • kun
                        Message 11 of 19 , Sep 9 4:17 AM
                          >> Not that I have anything against fanboys...especially Erica's
                          >> fanboys because they're all so cute =^.^=
                          >>
                          > I'm not cute, I'm handsome, and I'm bisexual. So not all of us
                          > 'fanboys' fit your mold, dearie. :p

                          Trust me, Steven, if you're an Erica fanboy then you're cute =^.^=

                          Kun
                          ----'-,-{@
                        • jason
                          Message 12 of 19 , Sep 9 4:18 PM
                            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kun" <kun@l...> wrote:
                            > >> Not that I have anything against fanboys...especially Erica's
                            > >> fanboys because they're all so cute =^.^=
                            > >>
                            > > I'm not cute, I'm handsome, and I'm bisexual. So not all of us
                            > > 'fanboys' fit your mold, dearie. :p
                            > >

                            > Trust me, Steven, if you're an Erica fanboy then you're cute =^.^=
                            >
                            > Kun
                            > ----'-,-{@

                            (pulls out hockey mask and puts it on. then pulls out chainsaw and
                            tries to start it.....then remebers its out of gas.......gets gas and
                            then gets it to start.......
                            sounds of revving chainsaw..........and evil laughter........it
                            lives......"i dont wnat to be cute lady i wnat to be the only fan boy
                            thats ugly"..........someone then spashes him with cold water and he
                            turns into a cute little sacranoid type magical girl.......then the
                            sounds
                            of "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...not
                            that, anything but being turned into cko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
                          • Steven Perez
                            Message 13 of 19 , Sep 9 11:46 PM
                              On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, kun wrote:

                              > >> Not that I have anything against fanboys...especially Erica's
                              > >> fanboys because they're all so cute =^.^=
                              > >>
                              > > I'm not cute, I'm handsome, and I'm bisexual. So not all of us
                              > > 'fanboys' fit your mold, dearie. :p
                              > >

                              > Trust me, Steven, if you're an Erica fanboy then you're cute =^.^=

                              Cute, huh?

                              Is that the special power we get for being sucker..I mean fans? ;p