Re: reply to challenge

  • kun
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 2, 2003
      > well um what can i say i lurk but iam definitely a female and not str8t, and as for everything else well one day i may post what shows/books ect i enjoy (mostly cuz iam sleepy)

      It's good to know there's one or two of you lurking out there among the
      fanboys ;p Not that I have anything against fanboys...especially Erica's
      fanboys because they're all so cute =^.^=

      Kun
      ----'-,-{@
    • kun
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 2, 2003
        > im a lurker... and im a lesbian

        Excellent, you're past the denial stage! =^.^= Now the next step in the
        plan is to post once a week...then you can gradually add more posts, and
        THEN you can try some on topic posting which will generate reply posts ;p
        After that it gets a little more complicated. We'll discuss that phase once
        the new medication comes in ;)

        Kun
        ---'-,-{@
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 2, 2003
          >From: "kun" <kun@...>

          >After that it gets a little more complicated. We'll discuss that phase once
          >the new medication comes in ;)

          And you say *I* need drugs???

        • kun
          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 2, 2003

            >>After that it gets a little more complicated. We'll discuss that phase once
            >>the new medication comes in ;)
            >
            > And you say *I* need drugs???

            Oh, all right...I'll share. But don't say I never gave you anything ;)

            Kun
            ----'-,-{@
          • jason
            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 3, 2003
              so what types of drugs do we all get for being str male, redneck,
              anime fans that cant be a fan boy cause we have not getton to that
              stage yet becuase we asked to be lead thier from the lost boy?
              but does having a lesbein fetish count for anything?
              but everyone is right thoug that this list if funny and very cool to
              chat with strange people though and some of them are just plain weird
              at times...

              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kun" <kun@l...> wrote:

              > >>After that it gets a little more complicated. We'll discuss that
              phase once
              > >>the new medication comes in ;)
              > >
              > > And you say *I* need drugs???
              > >

              > Oh, all right...I'll share. But don't say I never gave you
              anything ;)

              > Kun
              > ----'-,-{@
            • kun
              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 4, 2003
                > so what types of drugs do we all get for being str male, redneck,
                > anime fans that cant be a fan boy cause we have not getton to that
                > stage yet becuase we asked to be lead thier from the lost boy?

                I'm sorry, but I don't think there are any drugs that can help you ;p

                > but does having a lesbein fetish count for anything?

                Sure but only if you draw wondering lesbian fanart and write excellent
                lesbian fanfiction for us. Then you've got to sacrifice yourself to
                eradicate evil and save the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
                and free...

                *does a little happy lesbian dance*

                > but everyone is right thoug that this list if funny and very cool to
                > chat with strange people though and some of them are just plain weird
                > at times...

                Oh yes, that would be Erica ;) Weird to a fault...funny girl =^.^=

                Kun
                ----'-,-{@

                > phase once
                >> >
                >> > And you say *I* need drugs???
                >> >

                >> Oh, all right...I'll share. But don't say I never gave you
                > anything ;)
                >>
                >> Kun
                >> ----'-,-{@

                > Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
                > http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/cGIolB/TM

              • Chalcahuite
                Message 7 of 19 , Sep 4, 2003
                  > From: "kun" <kun@...>
                  > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: reply to challenge
                  >
                  >> but does having a lesbein fetish count for anything?
                  >
                  > Sure but only if you draw wondering lesbian fanart and write excellent
                  > lesbian fanfiction for us. Then you've got to sacrifice yourself to
                  > eradicate evil and save the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
                  > and free...

                  Wait a minute. I didn't sign up for this. I thought we were going to embrace
                  the evil, wear cool shiny black outfits, have naughty thoughts about the
                  heroines and take over the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
                  and free. I don't wanna be no goody two-shoes, that's so boring, I'd rather
                  be evil and have fun.

                  -=-
                  Serge
                • kun
                  Message 8 of 19 , Sep 4, 2003
                    >>> but does having a lesbein fetish count for anything?
                    >>
                    >> Sure but only if you draw wondering lesbian fanart and write excellent
                    >> lesbian fanfiction for us. Then you've got to sacrifice yourself to
                    >> eradicate evil and save the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
                    >> and free...
                    >
                    > Wait a minute. I didn't sign up for this. I thought we were going to embrace
                    > the evil, wear cool shiny black outfits, have naughty thoughts about the
                    > heroines and take over the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
                    > and free. I don't wanna be no goody two-shoes, that's so boring, I'd rather
                    > be evil and have fun.

                    Yes of course...the other part was just for the redneck fanboy lesbian
                    fetishists. I don't really see you as a redneck type of person, Serge...but
                    then again, people do all kinds of weird things in the privacy of their own
                    home...

                    Kun
                    ---'-,-{@
                  • Chalcahuite
                    Message 9 of 19 , Sep 4, 2003
                      > From: "kun" <kun@...>
                      > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: reply to challenge
                      >

                      > Yes of course...the other part was just for the redneck fanboy lesbian
                      > fetishists. I don't really see you as a redneck type of person, Serge...but
                      > then again, people do all kinds of weird things in the privacy of their own
                      > home...

                      All I'll say to this is that Donna doesn't like rednecks. ;)

                      -=-
                      Serge
                    • jason
                      Message 10 of 19 , Sep 5, 2003
                        i do have to say the comment got a laugh out of me and thank you for
                        the smile im wearing right now.....

                        as for rednecks whats wrong with them......
                        (this comeing from a former redneck, since i had to sell my pickup, i
                        never liked dogs, im not dateing anyone im related to, i do like
                        counrty music still though, and i dont own a shotgun, but i do own a
                        bow, i dont go hunting or fishing, and i dont like nascar....other
                        types of racing is way cool though......i do have to get me a new
                        pickup truck though....i miss my truck.....i guess i will have to
                        settle for the 4 door 73 nova i pickuped up for the moment...)

                        > > From: "kun" <kun@l...>
                        > > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: reply to challenge
                        > >

                        > > Yes of course...the other part was just for the redneck fanboy
                        lesbian
                        > > fetishists. I don't really see you as a redneck type of person,
                        Serge...but
                        > > then again, people do all kinds of weird things in the privacy of
                        their own
                        > > home...
                        >
                        > All I'll say to this is that Donna doesn't like rednecks. ;)
                        >
                        > -=-
                        > Serge
                      • Steven Perez
                        Message 11 of 19 , Sep 8, 2003
                          On Tue, 2 Sep 2003, kun wrote:

                          > Not that I have anything against fanboys...especially Erica's
                          > fanboys because they're all so cute =^.^=

                          I'm not cute, I'm handsome, and I'm bisexual. So not all of us
                          'fanboys' fit your mold, dearie. :p

                          Steven Perez AKA Sabre Kamen and Bishounen Hunter S @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,-'-,
                          Lover of Males and Females, and quite Kinky to boot! :D @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,
                          LiveJournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/bishounenhuntrs @}|--'-,--,
                        • kun
                          Message 12 of 19 , Sep 9, 2003
                            >> Not that I have anything against fanboys...especially Erica's
                            >> fanboys because they're all so cute =^.^=
                            >>
                            > I'm not cute, I'm handsome, and I'm bisexual. So not all of us
                            > 'fanboys' fit your mold, dearie. :p

                            Trust me, Steven, if you're an Erica fanboy then you're cute =^.^=

                            Kun
                            ----'-,-{@
                          • jason
                            Message 13 of 19 , Sep 9, 2003
                              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kun" <kun@l...> wrote:
                              > >> Not that I have anything against fanboys...especially Erica's
                              > >> fanboys because they're all so cute =^.^=
                              > >>
                              > > I'm not cute, I'm handsome, and I'm bisexual. So not all of us
                              > > 'fanboys' fit your mold, dearie. :p
                              > >

                              > Trust me, Steven, if you're an Erica fanboy then you're cute =^.^=
                              >
                              > Kun
                              > ----'-,-{@

                              (pulls out hockey mask and puts it on. then pulls out chainsaw and
                              tries to start it.....then remebers its out of gas.......gets gas and
                              then gets it to start.......
                              sounds of revving chainsaw..........and evil laughter........it
                              lives......"i dont wnat to be cute lady i wnat to be the only fan boy
                              thats ugly"..........someone then spashes him with cold water and he
                              turns into a cute little sacranoid type magical girl.......then the
                              sounds
                              of "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...not
                              that, anything but being turned into cko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
                            • Steven Perez
                              Message 14 of 19 , Sep 9, 2003
                                On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, kun wrote:

                                > >> Not that I have anything against fanboys...especially Erica's
                                > >> fanboys because they're all so cute =^.^=
                                > >>
                                > > I'm not cute, I'm handsome, and I'm bisexual. So not all of us
                                > > 'fanboys' fit your mold, dearie. :p
                                > >

                                > Trust me, Steven, if you're an Erica fanboy then you're cute =^.^=

                                Cute, huh?

                                Is that the special power we get for being sucker..I mean fans? ;p