Re: reply to challenge

  • kun
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 2, 2003
      > respectfully offered in response......i am a beginning-to-bephysically g ravity-challenged, middle aged, perpetually chasing my youth, never male, never straight, never curious (just "overly enthusiastic"), soon to be not lurking new member here. i am finding the more visible members to be amazingly witty, excellently well natured, and likely very enjoyable to know.

      Heheh, are you sure you're reading the right list? ;p Glad to hear you're
      delurking though =^.^= There's lots of...witty conversation going on :)

      Kun
      ---'-,-{@
    • kun
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 2, 2003
        > well um what can i say i lurk but iam definitely a female and not str8t, and as for everything else well one day i may post what shows/books ect i enjoy (mostly cuz iam sleepy)

        It's good to know there's one or two of you lurking out there among the
        fanboys ;p Not that I have anything against fanboys...especially Erica's
        fanboys because they're all so cute =^.^=

        Kun
        ----'-,-{@
      • kun
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 2, 2003
          > im a lurker... and im a lesbian

          Excellent, you're past the denial stage! =^.^= Now the next step in the
          plan is to post once a week...then you can gradually add more posts, and
          THEN you can try some on topic posting which will generate reply posts ;p
          After that it gets a little more complicated. We'll discuss that phase once
          the new medication comes in ;)

          Kun
          ---'-,-{@
          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 2, 2003
            >From: "kun" <kun@...>

            >After that it gets a little more complicated. We'll discuss that phase once
            >the new medication comes in ;)

            And you say *I* need drugs???

          • kun
            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 2, 2003

              >>After that it gets a little more complicated. We'll discuss that phase once
              >>the new medication comes in ;)
              >
              > And you say *I* need drugs???

              Oh, all right...I'll share. But don't say I never gave you anything ;)

              Kun
              ----'-,-{@
            • jason
              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 3, 2003
                so what types of drugs do we all get for being str male, redneck,
                anime fans that cant be a fan boy cause we have not getton to that
                stage yet becuase we asked to be lead thier from the lost boy?
                but does having a lesbein fetish count for anything?
                but everyone is right thoug that this list if funny and very cool to
                chat with strange people though and some of them are just plain weird
                at times...

                --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kun" <kun@l...> wrote:

                > >>After that it gets a little more complicated. We'll discuss that
                phase once
                > >>the new medication comes in ;)
                > >
                > > And you say *I* need drugs???
                > >

                > Oh, all right...I'll share. But don't say I never gave you
                anything ;)

                > Kun
                > ----'-,-{@
              • kun
                Message 7 of 19 , Sep 4, 2003
                  > so what types of drugs do we all get for being str male, redneck,
                  > anime fans that cant be a fan boy cause we have not getton to that
                  > stage yet becuase we asked to be lead thier from the lost boy?

                  I'm sorry, but I don't think there are any drugs that can help you ;p

                  > but does having a lesbein fetish count for anything?

                  Sure but only if you draw wondering lesbian fanart and write excellent
                  lesbian fanfiction for us. Then you've got to sacrifice yourself to
                  eradicate evil and save the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
                  and free...

                  *does a little happy lesbian dance*

                  > but everyone is right thoug that this list if funny and very cool to
                  > chat with strange people though and some of them are just plain weird
                  > at times...

                  Oh yes, that would be Erica ;) Weird to a fault...funny girl =^.^=

                  Kun
                  ----'-,-{@

                  > phase once
                  >> >
                  >> > And you say *I* need drugs???
                  >> >

                  >> Oh, all right...I'll share. But don't say I never gave you
                  > anything ;)
                  >>
                  >> Kun
                  >> ----'-,-{@

                  > Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
                  > http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/cGIolB/TM

                • Chalcahuite
                  Message 8 of 19 , Sep 4, 2003
                    > From: "kun" <kun@...>
                    > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: reply to challenge
                    >
                    >> but does having a lesbein fetish count for anything?
                    >
                    > Sure but only if you draw wondering lesbian fanart and write excellent
                    > lesbian fanfiction for us. Then you've got to sacrifice yourself to
                    > eradicate evil and save the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
                    > and free...

                    Wait a minute. I didn't sign up for this. I thought we were going to embrace
                    the evil, wear cool shiny black outfits, have naughty thoughts about the
                    heroines and take over the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
                    and free. I don't wanna be no goody two-shoes, that's so boring, I'd rather
                    be evil and have fun.

                    -=-
                    Serge
                  • kun
                    Message 9 of 19 , Sep 4, 2003
                      >>> but does having a lesbein fetish count for anything?
                      >>
                      >> Sure but only if you draw wondering lesbian fanart and write excellent
                      >> lesbian fanfiction for us. Then you've got to sacrifice yourself to
                      >> eradicate evil and save the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
                      >> and free...
                      >
                      > Wait a minute. I didn't sign up for this. I thought we were going to embrace
                      > the evil, wear cool shiny black outfits, have naughty thoughts about the
                      > heroines and take over the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
                      > and free. I don't wanna be no goody two-shoes, that's so boring, I'd rather
                      > be evil and have fun.

                      Yes of course...the other part was just for the redneck fanboy lesbian
                      fetishists. I don't really see you as a redneck type of person, Serge...but
                      then again, people do all kinds of weird things in the privacy of their own
                      home...

                      Kun
                      ---'-,-{@
                    • Chalcahuite
                      Message 10 of 19 , Sep 4, 2003
                        > From: "kun" <kun@...>
                        > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: reply to challenge
                        >

                        > Yes of course...the other part was just for the redneck fanboy lesbian
                        > fetishists. I don't really see you as a redneck type of person, Serge...but
                        > then again, people do all kinds of weird things in the privacy of their own
                        > home...

                        All I'll say to this is that Donna doesn't like rednecks. ;)

                        -=-
                        Serge
                      • jason
                        Message 11 of 19 , Sep 5, 2003
                          i do have to say the comment got a laugh out of me and thank you for
                          the smile im wearing right now.....

                          as for rednecks whats wrong with them......
                          (this comeing from a former redneck, since i had to sell my pickup, i
                          never liked dogs, im not dateing anyone im related to, i do like
                          counrty music still though, and i dont own a shotgun, but i do own a
                          bow, i dont go hunting or fishing, and i dont like nascar....other
                          types of racing is way cool though......i do have to get me a new
                          pickup truck though....i miss my truck.....i guess i will have to
                          settle for the 4 door 73 nova i pickuped up for the moment...)

                          > > From: "kun" <kun@l...>
                          > > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: reply to challenge
                          > >

                          > > Yes of course...the other part was just for the redneck fanboy
                          lesbian
                          > > fetishists. I don't really see you as a redneck type of person,
                          Serge...but
                          > > then again, people do all kinds of weird things in the privacy of
                          their own
                          > > home...
                          >
                          > All I'll say to this is that Donna doesn't like rednecks. ;)
                          >
                          > -=-
                          > Serge
                        • Steven Perez
                          Message 12 of 19 , Sep 8, 2003
                            On Tue, 2 Sep 2003, kun wrote:

                            > Not that I have anything against fanboys...especially Erica's
                            > fanboys because they're all so cute =^.^=

                            I'm not cute, I'm handsome, and I'm bisexual. So not all of us
                            'fanboys' fit your mold, dearie. :p

                            Steven Perez AKA Sabre Kamen and Bishounen Hunter S @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,-'-,
                            Lover of Males and Females, and quite Kinky to boot! :D @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,
                            LiveJournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/bishounenhuntrs @}|--'-,--,
                          • kun
                            Message 13 of 19 , Sep 9, 2003
                              >> Not that I have anything against fanboys...especially Erica's
                              >> fanboys because they're all so cute =^.^=
                              >>
                              > I'm not cute, I'm handsome, and I'm bisexual. So not all of us
                              > 'fanboys' fit your mold, dearie. :p

                              Trust me, Steven, if you're an Erica fanboy then you're cute =^.^=

                              Kun
                              ----'-,-{@
                            • jason
                              Message 14 of 19 , Sep 9, 2003
                                --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kun" <kun@l...> wrote:
                                > >> Not that I have anything against fanboys...especially Erica's
                                > >> fanboys because they're all so cute =^.^=
                                > >>
                                > > I'm not cute, I'm handsome, and I'm bisexual. So not all of us
                                > > 'fanboys' fit your mold, dearie. :p
                                > >

                                > Trust me, Steven, if you're an Erica fanboy then you're cute =^.^=
                                >
                                > Kun
                                > ----'-,-{@

                                (pulls out hockey mask and puts it on. then pulls out chainsaw and
                                tries to start it.....then remebers its out of gas.......gets gas and
                                then gets it to start.......
                                sounds of revving chainsaw..........and evil laughter........it
                                lives......"i dont wnat to be cute lady i wnat to be the only fan boy
                                thats ugly"..........someone then spashes him with cold water and he
                                turns into a cute little sacranoid type magical girl.......then the
                                sounds
                                of "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...not
                                that, anything but being turned into cko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
                              • Steven Perez
                                Message 15 of 19 , Sep 9, 2003
                                  On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, kun wrote:

                                  > >> Not that I have anything against fanboys...especially Erica's
                                  > >> fanboys because they're all so cute =^.^=
                                  > >>
                                  > > I'm not cute, I'm handsome, and I'm bisexual. So not all of us
                                  > > 'fanboys' fit your mold, dearie. :p
                                  > >

                                  > Trust me, Steven, if you're an Erica fanboy then you're cute =^.^=

                                  Cute, huh?

                                  Is that the special power we get for being sucker..I mean fans? ;p