New Yuricon Shop design and Goodies for sale

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hi all!

      I know I've been remiss about updating the website, sorry. The broken
      arms sucked the energy right out of me, then I was obsessed with
      writing to make up for lost time, then had a coupla cons...

      Anyway, the site is undergoing a slight redesign and redo, in
      preparation for a larger redesign and redo, eventually. I'm starting
      with our Yuricon Shop, because that'll take the most time. It's not
      completed yet, but things will be added as I have time and energy.

      In the meantime, I've added a bunch of Japanese yuri doujinshi written
      and drawn by Tadeno Eriko, one of our Yuricon Guests of Honor. We have
      several publications available from her. "Works," my personal
      favorite, will be our next translation project. :-)

      I'm working on putting up some postcards drawn by our other Guest of
      Honor, Rica Takashima. These are all as cute as they can possibly be,
      so they make great gifts!

      The Yuricon Shop is located at http://www.yuricon.org

      Drop by and I hope you like the new look!
    • kun
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2003
        > The Yuricon Shop is located at http://www.yuricon.org
        >
        > Drop by and I hope you like the new look!

        I like it =^.^= It's an excellent design for all the right reasons and who
        can argue that the merchandise isn't some of the best? ;)

        Kun
        ---'-,-{@
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2003
          >From: "kun" <kun@...>

          >I like it =^.^= It's an excellent design for all the right reasons and who
          >can argue that the merchandise isn't some of the best? ;)

          Seriously? Thanks! I'm well aware that my design skills are minimal, but I
          kind of liked the look. I'm glad you liked it.

          As for the merchandise - well, who could ask for better? :-)

        • kun
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2003
            >>I like it =^.^= It's an excellent design for all the right reasons and who
            >>can argue that the merchandise isn't some of the best? ;)
            >
            > Seriously? Thanks! I'm well aware that my design skills are minimal, but I
            > kind of liked the look. I'm glad you liked it.

            Well, I like to throw you a bone every once in awhile ;p

            > As for the merchandise - well, who could ask for better? :-)

            Hear Hear!

            Kun