For those who troll Japanese CG sites...

  • Sean Gaffney
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 6:31 AM
      http://marie.saiin.net/~skk/AM/

      Yes, there is an Air Master search page. :-D

      --SG
      --who likes Erica's description of Mina date raping Maki, but
      --is still avoiding the AM manga due to UGLY ART. ^^;;
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1 7:13 AM
        >From: "Sean Gaffney" <sean@...>

        >http://marie.saiin.net/~skk/AM/
        >
        >Yes, there is an Air Master search page. :-D

        The question, of course, must be "But, why?" Even though the answer is, "Why
        not?"

        >--who likes Erica's description of Mina date raping Maki, but
        >--is still avoiding the AM manga due to UGLY ART. ^^;;

        It's not that extreme a scene at all. You'd be disappointed. Mina's just a
        very senseitive girl. In a few particular places, especially.

        Miori (Maki's little sister) does manage to come in and find the two of them
        naked in bed, although Maki's asleep, Mina looks adorably um, fresh-faced.
        :-)

        In fact, Miori thinks about that particular scene when, Miori comes in on
        Sakamoto Juliet (the tall dude in the purple suit) pretty much trying again
        to rape Maki. Miori runs after Dad and the two of them come back to freak
        out at Maki (on the assumption that she's "doing it" with Sakamoto.)

        By the time they get there, Maki's beaten the living daylights out of
        Sakamoto, prompting the comment, "I think he's dead." from Maki.

        Dad freaks anyway, 'cause he's a Dada and asks if she's still a virgin..to
        which she replies yes. At which Miori makes a face and recalls the scene
        from several days earlier and doubts that answer strongly. :-)

        It turns out that there's 18 volumes, so I'm one short. But through what
        I've seen, I'd argue that by vol. 13 or so, Maki and Mina are definitely a
        couple. Maki is very sweet and protective of Mina, and Mina is a little
        horny toad. LOL Even asks Maki to a hotel blatantly at least once.

        Enter for your chance to IM with Bon Jovi, Seal, Bow Wow, or Mary J Blige
        using MSN Messenger http://entertainment.msn.com/imastar