RE: [Yuricon] Re: Unusual Behavior

  • Eltink, Royi
    Message 1 of 57 , Sep 1, 2003
      *steps out of deep delurk*

      > psh...'room full o lesbians'...I'd bet that most of our
      > lurker population
      > are either a)male or b)straight...or bi-curious, which doesn't count.
      >
      > And I dare all lurkers to come out and say otherwise!

      Well... I am male ánd gay :D

      Ro'

      *steps back... busy busy busy*
    • Eltink, Royi
      Message 57 of 57 , Sep 2, 2003
        > Ro' , you're not a lurker ;p Not when you've got a hundred
        > or so posts
        > under your belt...

        hundred? how many years took me that? I've been here since 2000 or something... dunno..
        *sips the coffee his teacher offered him* now I am recallin that... wait, I've been a while offline in 2001 or 2002.. then I needed some info for an Yuri article, so I joined again, asked the info, and forgot to leave or something... yeah, something like that..

        Ro'