Rock on, Mina! Another "Air Master" post

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 6:28 PM
      Since Anime Junkies are being retards, and not getting the new episodes out
      fast enough my obsessed little brain, I was forced to go buy all 17 volumes
      of the manga at once. <pantpanthuffhuff>

      Vol. 7.- Once again the anime shows that it actually has *more* class than
      the manga. Mina's dress does not rip just in the area of her breasts, as it
      does in the manga.

      However...

      After Maki defeats the Black Alliance (was there *any* doubt?) and rescues
      Mina, that plucky young lady wrestles the unconscious Maki into a love
      hotel, where we are treated to several graphic pages of Mina's sexual
      fantasies. And no, I will *not* scan them in. There are minors on this list.

      A naked Mina jumps Maki, and has an...experience....passing out from the,
      erm, excitement. Maki awakes to find herself underneath a passed out, naked
      Mina in a love hotel. :-)

      I've already got Mina on "The List" but I really ought to put a star next to
      her name. She's turning out to be a resourceful young woman. LOL

    • Iolanta Star
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
        Wow!!! Even after just reading your description, "resourceful" seems like a
        major understatement!

        IolantaStar

        >From: "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Yuricon] Rock on, Mina! Another "Air Master" post
        >Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 21:28:29 -0400
        >
        >Since Anime Junkies are being retards, and not getting the new episodes out
        >fast enough my obsessed little brain, I was forced to go buy all 17 volumes
        >of the manga at once. <pantpanthuffhuff>
        >
        >Vol. 7.- Once again the anime shows that it actually has *more* class than
        >the manga. Mina's dress does not rip just in the area of her breasts, as it
        >does in the manga.
        >
        >However...
        >
        >After Maki defeats the Black Alliance (was there *any* doubt?) and rescues
        >Mina, that plucky young lady wrestles the unconscious Maki into a love
        >hotel, where we are treated to several graphic pages of Mina's sexual
        >fantasies. And no, I will *not* scan them in. There are minors on this
        >list.
        >
        >A naked Mina jumps Maki, and has an...experience....passing out from the,
        >erm, excitement. Maki awakes to find herself underneath a passed out, naked
        >Mina in a love hotel. :-)
        >
        >I've already got Mina on "The List" but I really ought to put a star next
        >her name. She's turning out to be a resourceful young woman. LOL
        >

        >Cheers,
        >
        >Erica
        >
        >Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated."
        >http://www.yuricon.org
        >

        >"World Shaking" Fanfic - http://www.worldshaking.net
        >The Fanfic Revolution - http://www.fanficrevolution.org
        >
        >Because fanfic does not have to suck

        Enter for your chance to IM with Bon Jovi, Seal, Bow Wow, or Mary J Blige
        using MSN Messenger http://entertainment.msn.com/imastar