reply to challenge

  • donna simone
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 30, 2003
      psh...'room full o lesbians'...I'd bet that most of our lurker population
      are either a)male or b)straight...or bi-curious, which doesn't count.

      And I dare all lurkers to come out and say otherwise!
      <snip>

      Kun
      ----'-,-{@

      respectfully offered in response......i am a beginning-to-bephysically g ravity-challenged, middle aged, perpetually chasing my youth, never male, never straight, never curious (just "overly enthusiastic"), soon to be not lurking new member here. i am  finding the more visible members to be amazingly witty, excellently well natured, and likely very enjoyable to know.

      and to "what are you watching?"  having spent decades in the SF&F universe (literary), and having only recently stumbled upon anime/manga, I am running furiously to catch up on decades (centuries?) of missed media, hence I am watching All Miyazaki, Sailor Moon S series, Rev Girl Utena - Vol 1/2 releases, and the entire Neon G Evang. series.
      also have to add that videogames, which strike me as parallel somehow, (and an equally consuming passion for me to anime), seem to have some mildly yuri elements - a la KOSMOS and Shion from Xenosaga, (much slighter) Rikku and Yuna from FF X, and possibly expecting another in FF X-2 with Paine, Rikku and Yuna. And games certainly have girls/women who kick much butt and dont pay much attention to men.

      more and i might embarass myself further, so bye for now....donnaneely

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Bina
      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 30, 2003
        well um what can i say i lurk but iam definitely a female and  not str8t, and as for everything else well one day i may post what  shows/books ect i enjoy (mostly cuz iam sleepy)
      • soiraile
        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 30, 2003
          im a lurker... and im a lesbian

          > psh...'room full o lesbians'...I'd bet that most of our lurker
          population
          > are either a)male or b)straight...or bi-curious, which doesn't count.
          >
          > And I dare all lurkers to come out and say otherwise!
          > <snip>
          >
          > Kun
          > ----'-,-{@

          > respectfully offered in response......i am a
          beginning-to-bephysically g ravity-challenged, middle aged,
          perpetually chasing my youth, never male, never straight, never
          curious (just "overly enthusiastic"), soon to be not lurking new
          member here. i am finding the more visible members to be amazingly
          witty, excellently well natured, and likely very enjoyable to know.

          > and to "what are you watching?" having spent decades in the SF&F
          universe (literary), and having only recently stumbled upon
          anime/manga, I am running furiously to catch up on decades
          (centuries?) of missed media, hence I am watching All Miyazaki, Sailor
          Moon S series, Rev Girl Utena - Vol 1/2 releases, and the entire Neon
          G Evang. series.
          > also have to add that videogames, which strike me as parallel
          somehow, (and an equally consuming passion for me to anime), seem to
          have some mildly yuri elements - a la KOSMOS and Shion from Xenosaga,
          (much slighter) Rikku and Yuna from FF X, and possibly expecting
          another in FF X-2 with Paine, Rikku and Yuna. And games certainly have
          girls/women who kick much butt and dont pay much attention to men.

          > more and i might embarass myself further, so bye for now....donnaneely

        • Iolanta Star
          Message 4 of 19 , Aug 31, 2003
            See, now that's an introduction!!! Why couldn't I write something like
            this?

            Anyway, you sound really cool. Nice to meet you.

            Wishing you all the best,

            IolantaStar

            >From: donna simone <donnaneely@...>
            >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [Yuricon] reply to challenge
            >Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 16:25:03 -0700 (PDT)
            >
            >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            >psh...'room full o lesbians'...I'd bet that most of our lurker population
            >are either a)male or b)straight...or bi-curious, which doesn't count.
            >
            >And I dare all lurkers to come out and say otherwise!
            ><snip>
            >
            >Kun
            > ----'-,-{@
            >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            >
            >respectfully offered in response......i am a beginning-to-bephysically g
            >ravity-challenged, middle aged, perpetually chasing my youth, never male,
            >never straight, never curious (just "overly enthusiastic"), soon to be not
            >lurking new member here. i am finding the more visible members to be
            >amazingly witty, excellently well natured, and likely very enjoyable to
            >know.
            >
            >and to "what are you watching?" having spent decades in the SF&F universe
            >(literary), and having only recently stumbled upon anime/manga, I am
            >running furiously to catch up on decades (centuries?) of missed media,
            >hence I am watching All Miyazaki, Sailor Moon S series, Rev Girl Utena -
            >Vol 1/2 releases, and the entire Neon G Evang. series.
            >also have to add that videogames, which strike me as parallel somehow, (and
            >an equally consuming passion for me to anime), seem to have some mildly
            >yuri elements - a la KOSMOS and Shion from Xenosaga, (much slighter) Rikku
            >and Yuna from FF X, and possibly expecting another in FF X-2 with Paine,
            >Rikku and Yuna. And games certainly have girls/women who kick much butt and
            >dont pay much attention to men.
            >
            >more and i might embarass myself further, so bye for now....donnaneely

          • kun
            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 2, 2003
              > respectfully offered in response......i am a beginning-to-bephysically g ravity-challenged, middle aged, perpetually chasing my youth, never male, never straight, never curious (just "overly enthusiastic"), soon to be not lurking new member here. i am finding the more visible members to be amazingly witty, excellently well natured, and likely very enjoyable to know.

              Heheh, are you sure you're reading the right list? ;p Glad to hear you're
              delurking though =^.^= There's lots of...witty conversation going on :)

              Kun
              ---'-,-{@
            • kun
              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 2, 2003
                > well um what can i say i lurk but iam definitely a female and not str8t, and as for everything else well one day i may post what shows/books ect i enjoy (mostly cuz iam sleepy)

                It's good to know there's one or two of you lurking out there among the
                fanboys ;p Not that I have anything against fanboys...especially Erica's
                fanboys because they're all so cute =^.^=

                Kun
                ----'-,-{@
              • kun
                Message 7 of 19 , Sep 2, 2003
                  > im a lurker... and im a lesbian

                  Excellent, you're past the denial stage! =^.^= Now the next step in the
                  plan is to post once a week...then you can gradually add more posts, and
                  THEN you can try some on topic posting which will generate reply posts ;p
                  After that it gets a little more complicated. We'll discuss that phase once
                  the new medication comes in ;)

                  Kun
                  ---'-,-{@
                  Message 8 of 19 , Sep 2, 2003
                    >From: "kun" <kun@...>

                    >After that it gets a little more complicated. We'll discuss that phase once
                    >the new medication comes in ;)

                    And you say *I* need drugs???

                  • kun
                    Message 9 of 19 , Sep 2, 2003

                      >>After that it gets a little more complicated. We'll discuss that phase once
                      >>the new medication comes in ;)
                      >
                      > And you say *I* need drugs???

                      Oh, all right...I'll share. But don't say I never gave you anything ;)

                      Kun
                      ----'-,-{@
                    • jason
                      Message 10 of 19 , Sep 3, 2003
                        so what types of drugs do we all get for being str male, redneck,
                        anime fans that cant be a fan boy cause we have not getton to that
                        stage yet becuase we asked to be lead thier from the lost boy?
                        but does having a lesbein fetish count for anything?
                        but everyone is right thoug that this list if funny and very cool to
                        chat with strange people though and some of them are just plain weird
                        at times...

                        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kun" <kun@l...> wrote:

                        > >>After that it gets a little more complicated. We'll discuss that
                        phase once
                        > >>the new medication comes in ;)
                        > >
                        > > And you say *I* need drugs???
                        > >

                        > Oh, all right...I'll share. But don't say I never gave you
                        anything ;)

                        > Kun
                        > ----'-,-{@
                      • kun
                        Message 11 of 19 , Sep 4, 2003
                          > so what types of drugs do we all get for being str male, redneck,
                          > anime fans that cant be a fan boy cause we have not getton to that
                          > stage yet becuase we asked to be lead thier from the lost boy?

                          I'm sorry, but I don't think there are any drugs that can help you ;p

                          > but does having a lesbein fetish count for anything?

                          Sure but only if you draw wondering lesbian fanart and write excellent
                          lesbian fanfiction for us. Then you've got to sacrifice yourself to
                          eradicate evil and save the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
                          and free...

                          *does a little happy lesbian dance*

                          > but everyone is right thoug that this list if funny and very cool to
                          > chat with strange people though and some of them are just plain weird
                          > at times...

                          Oh yes, that would be Erica ;) Weird to a fault...funny girl =^.^=

                          Kun
                          ----'-,-{@

                          > phase once
                          >> >
                          >> > And you say *I* need drugs???
                          >> >

                          >> Oh, all right...I'll share. But don't say I never gave you
                          > anything ;)
                          >>
                          >> Kun
                          >> ----'-,-{@

                          > Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
                          > http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/cGIolB/TM

                        • Chalcahuite
                          Message 12 of 19 , Sep 4, 2003
                            > From: "kun" <kun@...>
                            > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: reply to challenge
                            >
                            >> but does having a lesbein fetish count for anything?
                            >
                            > Sure but only if you draw wondering lesbian fanart and write excellent
                            > lesbian fanfiction for us. Then you've got to sacrifice yourself to
                            > eradicate evil and save the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
                            > and free...

                            Wait a minute. I didn't sign up for this. I thought we were going to embrace
                            the evil, wear cool shiny black outfits, have naughty thoughts about the
                            heroines and take over the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
                            and free. I don't wanna be no goody two-shoes, that's so boring, I'd rather
                            be evil and have fun.

                            -=-
                            Serge
                          • kun
                            Message 13 of 19 , Sep 4, 2003
                              >>> but does having a lesbein fetish count for anything?
                              >>
                              >> Sure but only if you draw wondering lesbian fanart and write excellent
                              >> lesbian fanfiction for us. Then you've got to sacrifice yourself to
                              >> eradicate evil and save the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
                              >> and free...
                              >
                              > Wait a minute. I didn't sign up for this. I thought we were going to embrace
                              > the evil, wear cool shiny black outfits, have naughty thoughts about the
                              > heroines and take over the world so that lesbians everywhere can live happy
                              > and free. I don't wanna be no goody two-shoes, that's so boring, I'd rather
                              > be evil and have fun.

                              Yes of course...the other part was just for the redneck fanboy lesbian
                              fetishists. I don't really see you as a redneck type of person, Serge...but
                              then again, people do all kinds of weird things in the privacy of their own
                              home...

                              Kun
                              ---'-,-{@
                            • Chalcahuite
                              Message 14 of 19 , Sep 4, 2003
                                > From: "kun" <kun@...>
                                > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: reply to challenge
                                >

                                > Yes of course...the other part was just for the redneck fanboy lesbian
                                > fetishists. I don't really see you as a redneck type of person, Serge...but
                                > then again, people do all kinds of weird things in the privacy of their own
                                > home...

                                All I'll say to this is that Donna doesn't like rednecks. ;)

                                -=-
                                Serge
                              • jason
                                Message 15 of 19 , Sep 5, 2003
                                  i do have to say the comment got a laugh out of me and thank you for
                                  the smile im wearing right now.....

                                  as for rednecks whats wrong with them......
                                  (this comeing from a former redneck, since i had to sell my pickup, i
                                  never liked dogs, im not dateing anyone im related to, i do like
                                  counrty music still though, and i dont own a shotgun, but i do own a
                                  bow, i dont go hunting or fishing, and i dont like nascar....other
                                  types of racing is way cool though......i do have to get me a new
                                  pickup truck though....i miss my truck.....i guess i will have to
                                  settle for the 4 door 73 nova i pickuped up for the moment...)

                                  > > From: "kun" <kun@l...>
                                  > > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: reply to challenge
                                  > >

                                  > > Yes of course...the other part was just for the redneck fanboy
                                  lesbian
                                  > > fetishists. I don't really see you as a redneck type of person,
                                  Serge...but
                                  > > then again, people do all kinds of weird things in the privacy of
                                  their own
                                  > > home...
                                  >
                                  > All I'll say to this is that Donna doesn't like rednecks. ;)
                                  >
                                  > -=-
                                  > Serge
                                • Steven Perez
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Sep 8, 2003
                                    On Tue, 2 Sep 2003, kun wrote:

                                    > Not that I have anything against fanboys...especially Erica's
                                    > fanboys because they're all so cute =^.^=

                                    I'm not cute, I'm handsome, and I'm bisexual. So not all of us
                                    'fanboys' fit your mold, dearie. :p

                                    Steven Perez AKA Sabre Kamen and Bishounen Hunter S @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,-'-,
                                    Lover of Males and Females, and quite Kinky to boot! :D @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,
                                    LiveJournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/bishounenhuntrs @}|--'-,--,
                                  • kun
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Sep 9, 2003
                                      >> Not that I have anything against fanboys...especially Erica's
                                      >> fanboys because they're all so cute =^.^=
                                      >>
                                      > I'm not cute, I'm handsome, and I'm bisexual. So not all of us
                                      > 'fanboys' fit your mold, dearie. :p

                                      Trust me, Steven, if you're an Erica fanboy then you're cute =^.^=

                                      Kun
                                      ----'-,-{@
                                    • jason
                                      Message 18 of 19 , Sep 9, 2003
                                        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kun" <kun@l...> wrote:
                                        > >> Not that I have anything against fanboys...especially Erica's
                                        > >> fanboys because they're all so cute =^.^=
                                        > >>
                                        > > I'm not cute, I'm handsome, and I'm bisexual. So not all of us
                                        > > 'fanboys' fit your mold, dearie. :p
                                        > >

                                        > Trust me, Steven, if you're an Erica fanboy then you're cute =^.^=
                                        >
                                        > Kun
                                        > ----'-,-{@

                                        (pulls out hockey mask and puts it on. then pulls out chainsaw and
                                        tries to start it.....then remebers its out of gas.......gets gas and
                                        then gets it to start.......
                                        sounds of revving chainsaw..........and evil laughter........it
                                        lives......"i dont wnat to be cute lady i wnat to be the only fan boy
                                        thats ugly"..........someone then spashes him with cold water and he
                                        turns into a cute little sacranoid type magical girl.......then the
                                        sounds
                                        of "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...not
                                        that, anything but being turned into cko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
                                      • Steven Perez
                                        Message 19 of 19 , Sep 9, 2003
                                          On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, kun wrote:

                                          > >> Not that I have anything against fanboys...especially Erica's
                                          > >> fanboys because they're all so cute =^.^=
                                          > >>
                                          > > I'm not cute, I'm handsome, and I'm bisexual. So not all of us
                                          > > 'fanboys' fit your mold, dearie. :p
                                          > >

                                          > Trust me, Steven, if you're an Erica fanboy then you're cute =^.^=

                                          Cute, huh?

                                          Is that the special power we get for being sucker..I mean fans? ;p