Because I'm feeling nice (it'll pass), I've uploaded some things

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 29, 2003

      There is an Air Master File that hold two of the four pages of the manga where Mina welcomes Maki back from fighting Sakamoto Juliet. These ought to satisfy you. You want more, go buy the manga.

      Also, I added the July cover of Hana to Yume magazine. These two girls were not actually characters in any manga I could find in this issue, but they are cute.

      Enjoy!

    • Sean Gaffney
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 30, 2003
        Wow, that is very bad art. I think I'll wait for the Tokyopop Air
        Master release, whenever they license it. :-D

        WOW, that is bad art. Yow.

        --SG
        --did I mention the art kinda sucked?
      • Ricardo Lafaurie Jr.
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 30, 2003
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Sean Gaffney" <sean@c...> wrote:
          > Wow, that is very bad art. I think I'll wait for the Tokyopop Air
          > Master release, whenever they license it. :-D
          >
          > WOW, that is bad art. Yow.
          >
          > --SG
          > --did I mention the art kinda sucked?

          *sighs* It looks about as good as I could've done. :-(
        • shirobara12
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 30, 2003
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag" <e.l.f.@i...> wrote:

            > There is an Air Master File that hold two of the four pages
            > of the manga where Mina welcomes Maki back from fighting
            > Sakamoto Juliet. These ought to satisfy you. You want more,
            > go buy the manga.

            THANKS!!!!! :) :) It's a super cute scene, hehehe, I understand
            what it is that you mean when you say the anime art is more solid,
            the characters here are more... childlike, or something like that.
            Maki's little sister is obviously not used to yuri, I can't
            believe she ran away like that just because her neesan and another
            girl were tongue-wrestling. :) :) And later her nightmares are
            full of Maki/Mina kisses and eko-eko Renges, oh god, too funny! :)
            Fans are not the only ones Renge scares!! ;)

            White Rose
          • kun
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 2, 2003

              > There is an Air Master File that hold two of the four pages of the manga where Mina welcomes Maki back from fighting Sakamoto Juliet. These ought to satisfy you. You want more, go buy the manga.

              Thanks Erica! =^.^=

              You know...after the way everyone was going on, I expected the artwork to be
              alot worse than it actually is. Personally I think the art for Happy Mania
              is worse than that....

              Sure it's not all flowy hair and stuff but it's got good detail and you can
              tell everything that is going on ;p

              Kun
              ----'-,-{@
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 2, 2003
                --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kun" <kun@l...> wrote:

                > Thanks Erica! =^.^=

                Anything for you.

                > You know...after the way everyone was going on, I expected the
                artwork to be
                > alot worse than it actually is. Personally I think the art for
                Happy Mania
                > is worse than that....

                Yes, I'll agree - the "Young You" company style is realy crappy, IMHO.

                > Sure it's not all flowy hair and stuff but it's got good detail and
                you can
                > tell everything that is going on ;p

                It's ugly in a different way, but the story more thyan makes up for
                it. The biggest problem, IMHO, is that Vol. 16 and 17 have hardly
                anything to do with Maki...we digress into other characters who,
                assumably, Maki will fight later, but I don't care about them. Their
                fights take up more than 1/2 the volumes.

              • kun
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 2, 2003
                  >> Thanks Erica! =^.^=
                  >
                  > Anything for you.

                  psh.

                  >> You know...after the way everyone was going on, I expected the
                  > artwork to be
                  >> alot worse than it actually is. Personally I think the art for
                  > Happy Mania
                  >> is worse than that....
                  >
                  > Yes, I'll agree - the "Young You" company style is realy crappy, IMHO.

                  I've said it once and I'll say it again, Happy Mania hooked me when the 23
                  year-old female main character, when confronted by a (relatively) supercute
                  guy, didn't act like a 16 year-old and think (Oh! He could be my one true
                  love!) but like a 23 year-old (Oooo! I wonder if I shaved above the knee
                  'cause this could be good!) ;p

                  A serious love story this manga is not...It kind of refreshing to see the
                  main character of a story do a whole lot of stupid things on their own.

                  >> Sure it's not all flowy hair and stuff but it's got good detail and
                  > you can
                  >> tell everything that is going on ;p
                  >
                  > It's ugly in a different way, but the story more thyan makes up for
                  > it. The biggest problem, IMHO, is that Vol. 16 and 17 have hardly
                  > anything to do with Maki...we digress into other characters who,
                  > assumably, Maki will fight later, but I don't care about them. Their
                  > fights take up more than 1/2 the volumes.

                  boo hoo...*sniff*

                  *does a little river dance*

                  Kun