Re: Other StUFF

  • mugenharuka@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2001
      > I've been wanting to finish FF8 forever...I played it a long time
      >ago and never finished it. However I've recently watched a music
      >video that made me want to play it all over again.
      >
      > Kun
      > ----'-,-{@

      Strange ... FF8 has been back in my system again, lately ... just got
      to the second disk, again. I played it with my girlfriend back in
      the day, and we beat it together ... but <frown> she was evil and
      would play large sections of it without me. So I'm getting to see so
      many new things this time around.

      I wonder what's in the air ... What is making people like FF8 so
      much, so suddenly?

      What was the video you watched that made you want to play it?

      Toodle-pip
      MugenH
      (Who drools at the Japanese site for FFX)