Only 16 copies of Yuri Monogatari left!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 3:51 PM
      I was just tallying up our inventory and after Shoujocon and a few
      online orders, I find that we have exactly 16 copies of the first
      English-language yuri compilation left. That's it. And when these are
      out of print, they will be gone forever. No more printings to come.
      The Yuri Monogatari 2 project will begin shortly, so you can look
      forward to new shoujoai and yuri stories in English.

      And don't forget to pick up a copy of Rica 'tte Kanji!?, our
      translation of Rica Takashima's funny and sweet tales of the
      adventures of Rica. a young lesbian studying in Tokyo.

      So, get your copies today at http://www.yuricon.org/goodies.htm before
      they run out!

      Erica (as ALC Publishing PR person...lol)